Kalsubai Sunrise Trek in Igatpuri Highlights
- Embark on this thrilling experience of conquering the highest peak of Maharashtra i.e., Kalsubai Peak standing at a height of 5400 Ft
- Kalsubai Trek offers an amazing panoramic views of several mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad and Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
- The trek is a mixture of easy to ascend slopes as well as treacherous rocky outcrops overlooking the valley below
- Witness lush green landscapes and multiple waterfalls during this 6.6 Km long trek to Kalsubai Temple
Kalsubai Sunrise Trek in Igatpuri Overview
Activity Location: Igatpuri, Maharashtra
Trek Start time: 1:30 AM
Trek End time: 12:30 PM
Group size: 20 members per batch
Age limit: Above 15 years
Departure dates: Every Sunday
Summit Height: 5400 Feet
Attractions during Trek: Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad and Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad
Maharashtra is surrounded by a lot of mystic mountains and panoramic wonders and adding to the highlights, this Kalsubai Sunrise Trek offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience to conquer the highest peak of Maharashtra which is famous for its natural habitat and spellbinding views. While exploring this nature verdant trek, you will get to visit the Kalsubai temple during sunrise which is adorned by surreal greenery and a blissful environment.
About the Activity:
- Kalsubai trek package is available in three different variants- Without transportation(Bari Village), Mumbai to Mumbai and Kasara to Kasara.
- Breakfast and packed Lunch(Veg/Non-Veg) included in the package.
- Those opting for without transportation variant will have to reach the Base Village known as Bari village around 1:30 AM on Sunday.
- Those opting for Kasara to Kasara variant will have to reach Kasara railway station around 12:15 AM on Sunday.
- Those opting for Mumbai to Mumbai variant will have to reach Andheri around 7:00 PM on Saturday.
- An experienced guide will accompany you during this exhilarating trek.
- Transportation will be on the shared vehicles as per the batch size.
Kalsubai Sunrise Trek in Igatpuri Itinerary
Select Package Option
Kalsubai Trek Without Transportation
Kalsubai Trek from Mumbai
More Details about Kalsubai Sunrise Trek in Igatpuri
Know Before You Go for Kalsubai Sunrise Trek in Igatpuri
- Any personal expenses, items of a personal nature, or anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusions label is to be considered an exclusion.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Please adhere to the timings.
- Payment needs to be done in full to receive a confirmation on the package.
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone.
- Indoor/Outdoor games are available as per campsite and equipment for the same needs to be requested by the traveler from the operator.
Things To Carry for Kalsubai Sunrise Trek in Igatpuri
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes
- Led torch (with extra batteries)