Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
A complete package of soothing nature view, vintage property, friendly staff and delicious cooked food. The complementary nature trail was good and the...
This place is the most beautiful resort and it’s in the midst of all the forest and mountains if u want some time off from the hustle and bustle of lif...
Resort Location: Bhimtal, Nainital
Check-in time: 12:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Jilling Terraces is set in midst of 100 acres of land of chaste forests in Uttrakhand, it is an 80-year-old house a few hours from Nainital, with panoramas on Nanda Devi. It is located in close proximity to attractions such as Bhimtal Lake, Bhimeshwara Mahavdev Temple, Aquarium On The Island, Victoria Dam, and many more. The retreat also organizes horse riding and small hikes to Karankha Trail, Panyali Trail, and Gaula River Trail which includes waterfall visit village hospitality and day camping.
Other conveniences at Jilling Terraces includes Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and Wi-Fi in public areas, lush green gardens, massages, BBQ facilities, grocery delivery, room service, and much more. The retreat takes proper care of hygiene and sanitation with room-service and daily housekeeping. Sanitization is done every day to ensure the utmost care and personal safety of the guests.
As Jilling Terraces is an eco-friendly retreat the sourcing of raw vegetables and fruits is done from local farmers and the cycle of nature’s bounty. One can relish BBQ, order up a banquet, have a candlelit dinner in one corner, or opt a casual brunch or a salad and pasta lunch at the unique oak and pinewood table
Along with your stay, experience lip-smacking cuisines all from the local produces and play indoors with a whole variety of board games, decks of Uno and playing cards, and our favorite Jenga blocks and a collection of 1000 pieces puzzles. Endure with a Panyali Trek which is a moderate 6-hour trek up from Matial through - large conifers, thick oaks, luscious rhododendrons, a stray horse chestnut, laden peaches, plums and apple trees lining the path.
Highlights of the Jilling Terraces:
1. Accomodation in five mini-suites and suites to choose from with complimentary breakfast
2. Gourmet lunch and dinner included
How to reach Jilling Terraces?
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
A complete package of soothing nature view, vintage property, friendly staff and delicious cooked food. The complementary nature trail was good and the Panyali Trek was so adventurous. The guide was friendly and supportive. We enjoyed our 6 hours trek with him. Our stay in Kafal was also good. A must try property and to avail the stay with activities Thrillophilia is the best online platform with best deals and offers of stay along with the activities to have the best time at the resort.
Rated : 5.0
This place is the most beautiful resort and it’s in the midst of all the forest and mountains if u want some time off from the hustle and bustle of life. Bhimtal Lake and Mahadev temple trip was memorable. The staff at the resort was helpful and have helped us with arranged of a taxi for sightseeing on request. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
Some special features of Jilling Terraces include:
- The place is the perfect spot if travelling with family, as it has various family centric amenities including the kids play area and specially designed villas.
- From comfortable bedding to top notch facilities, the resort aims to offer you a feeling of home away from home.
- Tucked away in the hills, the resort remains connected to the outer world and offers facilities like Satellite television and free WiFi.
- Located amidst the best of nature, the resort aims to believe in the policy of saving nature, this prohibits the use of plastic and makes sure all the products used are all natural.
- Having a close proximity to various famous tourist attractions makes Jilling Terraces a perfect place to stay at.
Some popular attractions close to Jilling Terraces in Bhimtal include:
1. Bhimtal Lake: Located at a distance of 13.1 KM from Jilling Terraces, Bhimtal, this lake is famous for its large size. Housing a wide array of fishes, the lake also supplies drinking water to the region. The place is a famous picnic spot and attracts flocks of crowds from all over the world.
2. Naukuchiatal Market: Visiting a new place and not indulging in some shopping is not done. You can easily visit the Nakulchaital Market by covering a distance of around 18 KM and shop for various handmade objects like mementos, regional clothes, scarves and bamboo handicrafts.
3. Bhalu Gaad Falls: Just a 40 to 50 minute long drive from Jilling Terraces, Bhimtal will take you towards the gushing stream of Bhalu Gaad Falls. This 60 feet high waterfall exhibits a pleasing scenery of multiple streams meeting and creating a pool of white bubbles. The location is a famous tourist attraction and attracts numerous people who come here for picnics and camping.
The activities which can be enjoyed at Jilling Terraces Resort include:
1. Hiking: The Jilling Terraces, Bhimtal lies close to nature, thus is surrounded by numerous hiking trails challenging enough. The trails are equally easy and almost everyone can enjoy the session.
2. Panyali Trek: This trek is of medium level of difficulty and is loaded with various scenic and rocky trails. One can easily opt for a session of trekking here and indulge in some adrenaline rushing activity.
3. Walking Tours: Being an all natural place, the resort is surrounded by various scenic trails perfect for morning and evening walks. Dotted with colourful local flora and fauna, these tracks offer you many beautiful sights to gaze at.
Yes, the resort does have an in house restaurant which serves various multi cuisine dishes. Either you are in the mood for some frittles with tea or want to chomp on some local momos, here you can find an array of dining options to choose from. You can also avail the main course which is prepared fresh using all natural ingredients which come straight from the farmers market.
The Jilling Terraces is surrounded by the best of nature which can be marvelled at from almost every corner of the resort. It has various sitout areas overlooking the rolling green hills and scenic pathways.
The resort lies at a distance of 319.8 KM from Delhi Airport and you can cover the distance by road in around 7 hours.
The room amenities offered at Jilling Terraces resort include:
- Private entrance
- Private bathrooms with modern fittings and toiletries
- Indoor seating area
- Shower area
- Wooden/parquet flooring
- Heating system
- Electricity backup
- Hot and cold water supply
- Fresh linens
- Rooms with soundproofing
- Sanitizer (For hygienic and sanitized stay)
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
- Satellite Television
- Room Service
- Doctor on call
- Laundry Service
- 24-hour room service.
The property amenities which can be availed at Jilling Terraces include:
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Lush green gardens
- BBQ facilities
- Grocery delivery
- Room service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Well sanitized public areas
- Multi cuisine restaurant
- Indoor board games
- Open sitting areas
- Free and paid parking options
- Power backup
- 24 hours security.
Yes, at Jilling Terraces you are offered two types of parking areas to choose from. One is the paid parking dotted with all basic security measures and the other one is an open parking area where your vehicles lie in open.
All the meals of the day will be provided in the Jilling Terraces, Bhimtal package. From a complimentary breakfast to gourmet lunch and dinner, all the meals of the day will be offered freshly made and on site.
Also, if anyone wants to have something other than what is offered, they can go to the in house restaurant to avail various tasteful dishes. From indian to continental, all kinds of multi cuisine dishes are available there which can be relished with the great scenery.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.