Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir Highlights
- Visit India's first colorful floating market, set against the beautiful backdrop, which marks it as a photographer's haven
- Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved ones while rowing heartshaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
- Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world's 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Stay in houseboats of Kashmir is a magical expereince with the sight of the moon reflected on the glassy lake, the cool breeze and the quiet gurgling sound of water helping you soothe your soul.
- Treat your taste buds with flavourful delicacies of Kashmir like Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh etc
Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir Overview
About the Tour:
Spend a fun filled vacation to the jewels in the paradise of all amidst the lofty green Himalayas hailed all over the world to glittering lakes surrounded by stationary houseboats in the Heaven on Earth - Kashmir. From watching sunset in a Shikara ride on the rippling Dal Lake to witnessing the beauty of the sky and the Himalayas in the Mughal Gardens, Kashmir has it all. Disconnect from the world and create some unforgettable memories in the magical stay on water with cozy and comfortable suites, warm hosts combined with delicious Kashmiri food in the houseboats on the Dal Lake.
Sit back and watch the shepherd boys wave as they cross the banks of the foaming and gurgling Lidder River which curves its way around the mountains to nearby spots like Aru Valley or Betaab Valley. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sledge and roll some balls to make a snowman or get into a snow fight at the heartland of winter sports in Gulmarg. Recreate your favourite Bollywood moment by getting a postcard perfect photograph against the flower laden meadows of Sonmarg.
Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonamarg - Srinagar
Duration: 9 Days 8 Nights
Start Point: Srinagar
End Point- Srinagar
➔ Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Toll tax and parking.
➔ Driver Allowance.
➔ Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
➔ Experienced Driver cum Guide.
➔ Relish the adventure sports activities in Gulmarg such as Skiing and Cable car ride.
➔ Experience a horse ride to the Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains throughout the year in Sonamarg.
➔ Immerse yourself in the local culture as you photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits.
➔ Visit Chandanwari with Lidder river flowing alongside, picturesque surrounding tourist place in Pahalgam.
How To Reach:
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India.
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to reach Srinagar.
Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super Deluxe Package
More Details about Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir
Know Before You Go for Cheapest Tour Package For Kashmir
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitisers available throughout the property.
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff.
- Ac does not work on the hills
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Any kind of Monumental charges are not included in the package.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.