Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We just did a 7-days trip around South Korea, this trip turns out and it was an unforgettable experience...The team helped us plan the trip and also he...
All in all, was already fully detailed on the planning as I worked with the team for weeks to get a perfect trip and they give me very nice advice for ...
Trip Location: Seoul
- South Korea is an East Asian country, located on the southern end of the Korean Peninsula. Known for its idyllic modern and traditional aspects, stunning scenery, excellent shopping experience and a distinct culture, you and your loved ones can witness all this and more with Thrillophilia's Dreams of South Korea in 7 Days Tour Package while travelling across Seoul, Busan and Jeju.
- On Day 1 of South Korea in 7 Days Package, you will arrive at the Seoul International Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be free for you to explore the bustling capital city, it's local markets and restaurants before heading back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will get breakfast at the hotel, after which you will go on a city sightseeing tour of popular attractions like - Dongdaemun Market for shopping, Changdeokgung Palace, and Gyeongbokgung Palace to see the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will have breakfast at the hotel head out for another round of sightseeing to places like - Imjingak Park, Unification Bridge, DMZ theatre & exhibition hall, The 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, and last drop-off at Itaewon Street, from here you will have to return to the hotel on your own. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 4, you would get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and get to the railway station to board the bullet-train for Busan. Upon reaching, you will get checked into a hotel and then head out for the Busan sightseeing Tour at places like - Sea Walk by a glass bridge, Dalmaji hill, APEC House - Haeundae Beach, Cinema centre, and shopping at Centum City. Lastly, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to Gimhae Airport to get on a flight to Jeju. After arriving at Jeju Airport, you will travel to the hotel and get checked-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure where you can choose to go out for city exploration in the evening. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 6, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then proceed with a sightseeing tour. You can choose from the two available options and accordingly get to visit the attractions. Tour 1 - Western Area: Hyupjae Beach, Hanlim Park, O’Sulloc Green Tea Field, Suwelbong Trekking, Sanbang Mountain, and Chenjeyeon Waterfall. Tour 2 - Eastern Area: Horse riding experience at Horse museum, Seongup Folk Village, Gwangchigi Beach, Woman Diver show, Haenyeo Museum, Seonsan Ilchulbong Peak, Manjang Cave, and Daheeyeon. By the end of the day, you will travel back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7, you will have breakfast at the hotel and spend some time shopping at the local market. Later, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to Jeju Airport to catch a flight for Busan Airport and from there to Seoul International Airport. From Incheon Airport in Seoul, you will complete your onward journey back home.
Upon your arrival at Seoul Airport, our representative will welcome you in South Korea and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can take a walk in the neighbourhood and explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, set out to explore the major tourist attractions and landmarks of the city with a sightseeing tour.
You will be visiting Gyeongbokgung Palace, where you will witness the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony.
In the afternoon, have lunch at the local market and take a walk at the Insadong antique shopping street.
Enjoy shopping at the Shopping center of Korean Ginseng or Amethyst, and explore the Traditional Market.
Before the tour ends, pay a visit to Namdaemun - Changdeok Palace and later, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, get ready for a trip to DMZ ( Demilitarized Zone).
Start your tour by reaching Imjingak Park and after getting your ID verified at Unification Bridge, proceed for the tour.
You will be visiting DMZ theater & exhibition hall, The 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory, and Dorasan Station.
After the tour, proceed to Amethyst or Ginseng and enjoy shopping.
As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a luscious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station.
Board a KTX Bullet Train to Busan and as you reach, our representative will greet you and assist you for a City tour.
You will experience the Sea Walk by glass bridge, and later visit Dalmaji hill, APEC House at Haeundae Beach, Cinema center,and the biggest department store in Korea, Centum City.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Jeju.
Upon your arrival at Jeju Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and will be transferred to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a leisurely breakfast, embark on a trip to Eastern Area or Western Area as per your choice.
If you wish to explore the western Area and visit wonderful places such as Hyeopjae Beach, Hanlim Park, O’Sulloc Green Tea Field.
In the afternoon, enjoy a buffet lunch laden with Korean Delicacies.
Next you will be taken for Suweolbong Trekking, Sanbang Mountain, and Cheonjiyeon Waterfall.
If you opt for Eastern Area, you will be visiting Seongeup Folk Village and experiencing the countryside of Korea. Try horseback riding, interact with the villagers and have a local lunch.
Visit the Gwangalli Beach, Woman Diver show, Haenyeo Museum, Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak and Jongdalri shore road, and Manjang Cave.
Head back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We just did a 7-days trip around South Korea, this trip turns out and it was an unforgettable experience...The team helped us plan the trip and also helped us understand and advice so that we won't miss anything from the place and makes sure that we won't regret it as it was once in a lifetime experience... the transfers were on-time as expected...the hotel we stay gave us luxury experience, getting to see the countryside and witness all its major sites was so wonderful...All by all, It is something I won't forget will book again for the next-destination also recommend...
Rated : 5.0
All in all, was already fully detailed on the planning as I worked with the team for weeks to get a perfect trip and they give me very nice advice for the famous tourist's destination of the place we are going to cover...the place is colorful with rich cultures, history, ancient architecture and traditions, each and every place we visited was truly amazing... the trip was way more spectacular...You'll also get all the help you need...whole 7-days trip was not forget it gave us enough experience more than we can imagine...We definitely enjoyed the stay, transfers, and services they provided...
Rated : 4.0
We get the amazing-service from both, the booking platform and the local operator altogether they put a wonderful trip for us, every detail has been looking out and was well-arranged, online and on-ground communication was great, the staff they were incredibly friendly and helpful...The sightseeing places were breathtaking!! such a beautiful country, I feel we experienced as much as we could in our 7-days tour...lots of special memories had been created and all are captured in the camera to cherished...
Rated : 4.0
The trip was fantastic and was extremely well-planned and well-executed right from the very start till the very end, Every excursion was exactly what was promised to us, they have knowledge in everything even they know exactly about the customer choice like a hotel, transport, and activities. they were truly outstanding in everything you asked for sure they will come out with amazing ideas... All-round it was an amazing trip to South Korea. For sure will definitely use Thrillophilia again
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.