Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Before I start my review I would like to start with this, the place was truly paradise on earth, I was totally in love with the overall places we cover...
A trip which you'll get a mixed experience for sure... The place is so romantic, the sceneries were mind-blowing, it was a nice part when we interact w...
Trip Location: Seoul
- South Korean is a prolific country in the sub-continent of Asia and one of the fastest-growing and influential places in the world. And with Thrillophilia's Highlights of Seoul in 6 Days Tour, you can experience the best of the Korean culture, food, shopping, entertainment and more, right in the capital city of Seoul.
- On Day 1 of the Seoul in 6 Days Tour, you will arrive at Incheon Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure and you can choose to go shopping, try out restaurants, interact with locals and enjoy the nightlife. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will have breakfast at the hotel before going on a city sightseeing tour of popular attractions like - Joggye Buddhist Temple, Blue House, Gyeongbok Palace to witness the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony, Insadong antique shopping street, Traditional Market, Namdaemun and Changdeok Palace. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will get breakfast at the hotel, after which you will travel to Nami Island for a full-day excursion. This petit village has a French influence, beautiful surroundings and a relaxing atmosphere. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 4, after having breakfast at the hotel you will set out to the Everland Resort in Yongin. It is one of South Korea's largest outdoor theme parks. The entire day, you will get to enjoy rides, activities and events. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then proceed with a city sightseeing tour in which you will travel to - Imjingak Park, Unification Bridge, DMZ theatre & exhibition hall, The 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, Amethyst or Ginseng shop, and finally drop-off at Itaewon street (from here you will have to get back to the hotel on your own using the subway, buses or taxi). You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 6, you will get breakfast at the hotel and go shopping for the earlier hours of the day. Later, you will return to the hotel, complete the check-out formalities and get transferred to Incheon Airport for your journey onwards.
As you arrive at Seoul Airport, our representative will greet you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Complete the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and enjoy shopping at the local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for a city tour to explore the must visit places of Seoul.
Today, you will be exploring Jogye Buddhist Temple, Blue House, Main Palace, Gyeongbok Palace, and witness the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony, and cross by Insadong antique shopping street.
Have Lunch at a local restaurant, and enjoy Shopping at the Shopping center of Korean Ginseng or Amethyst, Traditional Market.
Pay a visit to Namdaemun - Changdeok Palace and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, head out for a trip to Nami Island and visit Petit France and Ginseng, amethyst.
Explore this artificial small island and visit the famous Winter Sonata shooting site and Petit France, a small french style village.
After the tour, spend some leisure time at the island and later get back to the city.
Spend the evening exploring the city on your own and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, proceed for a day at Everland Park, South korea’s largest Outdoor theme park, located in Yongin.
Explore the various theme zones and enjoy some thrilling rides and attractions including European Adventure which consist of T-Express and Rotating House.
Next, go to the Magic Land and experience Thunder Falls. You can go to American Adventure Zone to try Robot VR, Hurricane, Double Rock Spin, Rolling X-Train, and Let's Twist ride.
See a Kpop hologram and enjoy shopping at Grand Emporium in the Global Fair Zone.
The highlight of the park is Zootopia where you can enjoy Safari World, Amazon Express, and the Lost Valley.
After a fun-filled day, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast in the morning and embark on a half day trip to the Demilitarized Zone.
Start your tour by reaching Imjingak Park and after the ID verification at Unification Bridge, visit DMZ theater & exhibition hall, The 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory, and Dorasan Station.
In the evening, take a stroll at Itaewon street and enjoy a shopping spree at Amethyst or Ginseng shop.
As the day ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return journey as your Seoul trip comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Before I start my review I would like to start with this, the place was truly paradise on earth, I was totally in love with the overall places we covered on this trip... We get a great chance in life that we are getting this chance to travel to such a beautiful place like this... This trip is just for a span of 6-days and really I wanted to stay more longer but no hard feeling I will definitely revisit again in the future and also will highly suggest this trip to everyone... Let me brief a little bit about this trip and the experience I had... Firstly, the booking, payment, and planning of the trip with Thrillophilia was such a great experience. Secondly, the itinerary was fulfilling and satisfying one and we covered all the amazing places mentioned on it. Thirdly, the Arrangement of hotels with breakfast, transport, pick-up, and drop and services were top notch. Fourthly, the team who was assigned to take care of our trip gave us great support 24/7 during the whole tour. The place as I already mentioned above it is a paradise with a calm environment everywhere you visit...Overall this deserved 5-rating.
Rated : 4.0
A trip which you'll get a mixed experience for sure... The place is so romantic, the sceneries were mind-blowing, it was a nice part when we interact with the locals and get to know about their culture, We really enjoyed the nightlife of the place, an awesome traditional market which we purchased souvenirs, Enjoyable excursion all days, an amazing theme park with a fun ride and activities... Overall, Arrangments and services were excellent, the experience we had was unforgettable... Recommend
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.