Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Amidst dense deodar trees, along the banks of river Parvati, and overlooking the charming villages on the hill across is this quaint and cosy cottage that offers the ideal setting for a staycation away from the cacophony of the city life. The property offers three different types of cottages with warm wooden ceilings and flooring, each offering scenic views of the mountains, valley and the forest.
Start the day with the chirping of birds and rejuvenating forest breeze, and end the day with the dark forest sky filled with dazzling stars. There are also numerous activities to indulge in around the stay that you must not miss out on.
About the villa:
The property offers three different types of cottages all laced with modern amenities and with views that will take your breath away:
- One Room villa: With tastefully done interiors in wood that give a wild and rustic charm, this stay has attached washrooms, modern amenities, and can accommodate max 3 guests at a time.
- Two Bedroom villa: A premium wooden cottage with the best amenities and amazing views from the windows and the balcony, this stay offers two bedrooms with double bed, attached washrooms, and can accommodate max 6 guests at a time.
- Three Bedroom villa: A wooden building with a large and beautiful garden, it offers 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a large veranda. Each bedroom has a double bed and the cottage can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Do not forget to ask the chef here to cook a few local delicacies for you that you can also learn from them.
- Head out for a walk down to the bank of the river Parvati where you can sit and relax. It also offers great sunset and sunrise views.
- Walk down to the amazing waterfall around 30 minutes from the stay. You can also enjoy the numerous pools here in summers.
- Take a leisure walk and explore the villages around the stay that are full of apple, plum, peaches, pears, apricot and almonds orchards
- Explore the Chalal Trek Trail that is in close proximity to the stay
- Check out the Hanging Bridge at Katagla, another beautiful place near the stay
- Enjoy sitting around the bonfire in the cold and enjoying the warmth with your loved ones
- Explore the Kanwar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Check out the natural hot springs in the area that are said to have many spiritual and medicinal benefits
- Visit the trinity villages - Kalga, Tulga and Pulga
- Enjoy a trek to Malana (on request)
- Head out to explore the last motorable road in Parvati valley from Kasol to Tosh and enjoy a great view of the valley
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 2 KM from Kasol and around 28 KM from the Kullu Manali Airport. One can easily take a private or public transfer to reach here.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.