Char Dham Package From Delhi Highlights
- Offer prayers at the origin point of sacred river Yamuna, the Yamunotri Glacier at 6,387 m
- Worship Gangotri - the place where Ganga descended from heaven and feel the serenity
- Pay heed at Kedarnath Dham which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India seated in between the snow clad mountains at a height
- Experience spellbinding views of the Himalayas, mountain forests, meadows, waterfalls, rivers, valleys, and other lovely faces of nature that one comes across on the way.
- Picturesque views of the valleys and the ganga river flowing by near the banks of the gangotri temple.
- Experience breathtaking activities such as the river rafting and bungee jumping at Rishikesh.
Char Dham Package From Delhi Overview
About the tour:
Char Dham of Uttarakhand is one of the most important Hindu Pilgrimages in India which takes out for a cultural & historical journey. Experience this through this extensive package From Haridwar and get close to the enchanting prayers of Hinduism. The temples are surrounded by lofty snow-clad Himalayas with rivers flowing by. Embark this tour from Haridwar and reach Barkot which is the midpoint to the do dhams - Gangotri and Yamunotri. Yamunotri is situated at an altitude of 3,293 metres (10,804 ft) in the Garhwal Himalayas which is the source of the Yamuna River and the seat of the Goddess Yamuna in Hinduism. Gangotri is a town in Uttarkashi in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is a Hindu pilgrim town on the banks of the river Bhagirathi and origin of River Ganges. Moving toward the visit to the famous Kedarnath temple which is more than 1,200 years old, located at the Garhwal Himalayan range near Mandakini river. Conclude the trip by visiting Badrinath, a place which holds so many myths and legends. It is beautifully set in the backdrop of the colossal Neelkanth mountain peak and never fails to make the visitor spellbound with its unparalleled gorgeousness.
Route: Delhi - Haridwar - Barkot - Yamunotri - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Barinath - Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhi
Duration: 12 Days and 11 Nights
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings.
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all the days
- Highly experienced Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
- Cover all the Char dhams Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri and Gangotri by getting perfect pilgrim sights and scenic beauty of uttarakhand.
- Get enchanting views of the snow-clad mountains from the base camp of the trek to Kedarnath.
- Indulge yourself in the holy environment by witnessing the evening aarti at Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Visit Yamunotri Dham, the second most holy river of India from where the River Yamuna, takes birth.
- Visit Vishwanath temple, the oldest Shiva temple in Northern India re-constructed in 1857 by Maharani Khaneti Devi.
How to Reach:
You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the airport in Delhi which has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station which also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
Char Dham Package From Delhi Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Char Dham Package From Delhi
Know Before You Go for Char Dham Package From Delhi
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.