3 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour With Kamakhya Temple Highlights
- Savour some authentic delectable cuisines to treat your hunger pangs and fill you with content.
- Grasp the breathtaking view from a height of 6449ft of the entire city from Shillong Peak.
- Nestled in the Nilachal Hills, by the Brahmaputra river, Kamakhya Temple sits in all its glory.
- Explore The Scotland of the East "Shillong" with Rolling Hills that reminds of : British of Scotland
- Unleash your Wanderlust and Explore the Green Wonderland of India blessed with rain round the year.
3 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour With Kamakhya Temple Overview
About the Destination:
Meghalaya is best known as Scotland of the east with its picture-perfect location and paradise for nature lovers. It is home to numerous waterfalls, dark caves, lush green valleys, picturesque lakes, and more. While on a 3 Days Budget Meghalaya tour one can enjoy the scenic road journey to the region which is full of surprises. The tour shall take to some of the prime locations covering major waterfalls and viewpoints. Get the blessing from the Kamakhya temple on your way back home.
Quick Facts :
Start Point/ End Point: Guwahati Airport/ Kamakhya Railway Station
Pickup/ Drop Timings: Customizable as Per Traveler
Route: Guwahati - Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Guwahati
Duration : 2 Nights & 3 Days
Tour Type: Private Tour
Customization: As per the requirement
Inclusions of Tour:
- Breakfast on All Days
- Private Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Upgradation Possible on Request)
- Vehicle: Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (As per Requirement)
- Parking charges
About the Tour :
- Embark on a peaceful yet fun-filled budget vacation to Meghalaya, one of the hidden jewels in the North-Eastern part of the country.
- This tour covers the beautiful hill stations cum cities of Guwahati, Shillong, and Cherrapunji, and see beautiful attractions.
- Head to Umiam Lake, the largest man-made lake in the North-Eastern part of the country.
- Visit the Nohkalikai Falls, Shillong Peak (highest peak in Shillong), Elephanta Fall, etc.
- End your trip by seeking blessings at Kamakhya Temple, which is a well-known temple in India.
- Create long-lasting memories with your friends and family on this amazing budget tour to Meghalaya.
3 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour With Kamakhya Temple Itinerary
Select Package Option
3 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour With Kamakhya Temple
More Details about 3 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour With Kamakhya Temple
Know Before You Go for 3 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour With Kamakhya Temple
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 6 PAX
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- Lunch and dinner are not a part of this tour.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered the exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be at disposal.
- The price will vary according to the no. of people.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry for 3 Days Budget Meghalaya Tour With Kamakhya Temple
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle