Anthargange Sunrise Trek Highlights
- Avoid the hassles of finding transportation means, as you avail transfers in shared vehicle from Bangalore to the location and return
- Enjoy this exciting and memorable trekking to the Anthargange Caves and witness the stunning sunrise from the top
- Traverse through grasslands, forest and many small streams while you trek on the rugged trails with your companions
- Sit around a warm bonfire in the night and soak the warmth with your dear ones under the starry night
- Catch the picturesque glimpses of the Anthargange peak and explore the flora and fauna of the location.
Anthargange Sunrise Trek Overview
Location: Anthargange, Bangalore
Start Point: Bangalore
Anthargange Trek Distance: 6KM (to and from)
Max Altitude: 1,712meters above sea level
Trail Type: Dense Tropical Rainforests, Meadows, and Cliffs
- RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road: 11:00 PM
- Banashankari - Bus Stop: 11:30 PM
- BTM - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B: 11:50 PM
- Silk Board - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant: 12:10 AM
- Marathahalli - Opposite Kalamandir: 12:30 PM
- Tin Factory - Bus Stop: 12:50 AM
About Anthargange Sunrise Trek With Cave Exploration:
Embark on an adventurous phenomenon where you would go through an Anthargange Sunrise trek in the Kolar District of Karnataka. This fun-filled Anthargange trek begins with an overnight journey from Bangalore. It's the combination of trekking and cave exploration that drives the excitement factor.
You might spot a glimpse of some wild animals around. As the dusk fades away, make your way back through the cave to the base. This adventure activity at Antargange is a must-have experience around Bangalore.
About the activity:
- Avail of this adventurous Anthargange Sunrise trek and feel replenished with the splendid views from the top of the peak.
- Avail the comfort of to and fro transportation from Bangalore, thus avoiding the hassles of public transportation.
- Travel to this small village, Anthargange - located at a distance of 13 KM from the Kolar district of Karnataka and about 67.8 km from Bangalore.
- Explore the rugged trails, the small streams, and witness the majestic peaks while you traverse towards the topmost portion of the horse-faced peak.
- The experience at Anthargange cave takes you back to the primeval times. And you finally get to be a "CaveMan".
- Unwind by the bonfire and watch the night's magic captivate you.
- Grab scrumptious meals in the form of Breakfast and regain your energy
- Avail the assistance of a friendly guide who would support the perfect trekking experience throughout the journey.
Anthargange Sunrise Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Anthargange Sunrise Trek With Cave Exploration
More Details about Anthargange Sunrise Trek
Know Before You Go for Anthargange Sunrise Trek
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the Anthargange sunrise trek package.
Things To Carry for Anthargange Sunrise Trek
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Hiking shoes