- Perfect for any adventure junkie, spend your day in this ultimate adventure retreat that will keep you entertained
- Have fun enjoying the various outdoor activities and games such as Table Tennis, Carrom Board, Kids play area, Kids obstacle course, Cricket, Badminton, Volley Ball, Human Foosball, Basketball, etc.
- Ride the waves in the one of a kind wave pool present at the resort and have fun with your companions
- Relish the delicious meals that includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Hi-tea and ease out your hunger
- The package is valued at INR 1250/- in the market
Activity Location: Kanakapura Road, Kaggalahalli, Karnataka
Timings: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
About Adventure Day Out in Kanakapura With Wave Pool:
Nestled in green forests and the scenic beauty of Karnataka valleys, Kanakpura is a perfect weekend getaway destination if you are looking for an escape from city life. Situated around 34.5 km from Bangalore this is your one-stop destination for fun, adventure and adrenaline-pumping action.
About the activity-
- Reach the location and begin your day with a delicious breakfast.
- Enjoy outdoor-indoor games like Table Tennis, Carrom Board, Kids play area, Kids obstacle course, Cricket, Badminton, Volley Ball, Human Foosball, Basketball, etc.
- Indulge in exciting activities like wall climbing and other rope activities.
- Have a unique experience while facing the waves of this one-of-a-kind wave pool.
- The day-out experience with all the fun-filled activities is sure to help you enjoy from the monotonous life.
Note: Children below 5 years of age will not be charged. Children between the age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
How to Reach: The resort is based at a distance of 34.5 km from Bangalore via Kanakapura Road and you can easily reach with the help of private and public transportation.
Select Package Option
Day Out With Lunch and Hi-Tea
Day Out With Breakfast Lunch and Hi-Tea
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Rules of the resort are to be followed at all times.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saris, etc.)
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol at the premises is allowed.
- Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.
- This day out is suitable for all ages.
- For safety purposes, certain activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes