8 Days Rishikesh With Mussoorie Highlights
- Grab the chance to explore the stunning destinations in Uttarakhand- Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, and Mussoorie.
- Satiate your religious thirst by visiting the holy temple - Mansa Devi, Haridwar
- Discover the Robber's Cave that is a famous picnic spot where a river flows through a narrow cave
- Feel refreshed as you stop by the mesmerizing Kempty Falls in Mussoorie
- Savour the delectable breakfast to satisfy your taste buds to the fullest included in the package
8 Days Rishikesh With Mussoorie Overview
About the Destination:
Unwind yourself in the lap of nature with this amazing tour to a few stunning destinations in Uttarakhand. The journey begins from Delhi and the first stop is Haridwar that is regarded as a holy place for Hindus. Soak yourself in spirituality as you witness the famous Ganga aarti at the Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
Dehradun is situated near the foothills of the Himalayan ranges. It is home to some famous religious sites that attract visitors from all over the country. As you head out for Mussoorie from Dehradun, you will drive through the twisted roads and trails leading you to the 'Queen of Hills.'
About the Tour:
- The tour lets you explore mesmerizing sights of Uttarakhand covering the cities of Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, and Mussoorie.
- Pay a visit to the famous Mansa Devi Temple that lies atop the Bilwa Parwat which is a part of the Sivalik Hills, the southernmost mountain chain of the Himalayas.
- On the banks of the holy river, Ganga lies Har ki Pauri. This revered spot is the place where Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva are believed to have visited in the Vedic times.
- At Har ki Pauri, you can also see the large footprint on a stone wall that is believed to be of Lord Vishnu.
- Get to visit the two suspension bridges of great mythological importance, Ram Jhoola and Laxman Jhoola built over the holy river Ganga.
- This group tour starts from Delhi and will end in Delhi. The vehicle that will be available for the transfers may vary depending upon the group size.
Select Package Option
8 Days Rishikesh With Mussoorie
More Details about 8 Days Rishikesh With Mussoorie
Know Before You Go for 8 Days Rishikesh With Mussoorie
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost. 7 Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof
Things To Carry for 8 Days Rishikesh With Mussoorie
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf