Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We recently returned from an amazing 7-days trip to Egypt. Thrillophilia was so incredibly responded in helping us plan the trip and they planned it ju...
Dealing I had with Thrillophilia in planning my trip to Egypt for 7-days was amazingly efficient... Their responses were quick along with detailed in b...
Trip Location: Cairo
- Offering the perfect amalgamation of mystery and history, Egypt is known popularly for its majestic pyramids, bountiful gold, and mysterious mummies. With this Egypt tour package from Thrillophilia, you can explore some of the hidden gems of this exotic city, including Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria.
- Once you reach Cairo - the capital city of Egypt known for its striking architecture, rich history, and surreal landmarks - on the first day, you will be transferred to your hotel, where you will spend the rest of your day at leisure.
- The second day of your Egypt holiday is reserved for a Pyramid tour that will let you explore the Pyramids of Giza. Later you will head to Sakkara, where you will board a Dinner cruise and enjoy floating on the serene waters of the Nile river.
- The third day of your Egypt trip is reserved for a full-day local sightseeing tour of Cairo. On this day, you will visit the Egyptian Museum, the Alabaster Mosque, the Citadel of Saladin, the fortress of Babylon, Coptic area of Cairo, Hanging Church - one of the world’s oldest churches, and St. Sergius.
- On the fourth day, you will head to Luxor - the religious hub of Egypt known for its beautiful temples and shimmering rivers. Once you reach here, you will set out for an enjoyable local sightseeing tour and visit Karnak Temple - an age-old temple dedicated to the local deity, Amun and Abu Haggag Mosque.
- The fifth day will take you on an exploration tour of Luxor west bank. Here, you will enjoy visiting Mortuary Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- The sixth day is reserved for a joyous tour to Alexandria - Egypt’s second-largest city that was established by Alexander the Great. Here, you will explore Pompeii’s Pillar and Kom El Shokafa.
- On the seventh day, you will kiss Egypt a goodbye and fly back home with lovely memories of this exuberant land.
Mark the beginning of your trip by arriving at Cairo International Airport where you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local spots.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, get ready for a trip to explore the world renowned Pyramids and the sphinx at Giza.
You will be visiting The Great Pyramid and three famous pyramids; Pyramid of Menkaure, the Pyramid of Khafre and the Great Pyramid of Khufu.
After the tour, proceed to explore Sakkara, an ancient burial ground situated 25 kms south of Cairo.
In the evening, you will be taken for a Dinner cruise on the Nile river, enjoy belly dancing performance and savour a buffet laden with lip-smacking Egyptian delicacies.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, head out for a guided sightseeing tour of Cairo.
Today, you will be visiting the renowned Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin, the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Next proceed to the Coptic area of Cairo and visit the fortress of Babylon. You will also see the Church of St. Mary built on the ruins of this fortress.
Pay a visit to the church of St. Sergius and Bacchus, one of the oldest coptic churches of the world.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Luxor.
As you reach, you will be taken to visit the Karnak temple and the remains of an ancient Christian church and Abu Haggag Mosque.
After the visit, get transferred to the pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, set out for the Luxor city tour and visit important landmarks and historical sights.
Today, you will be visiting the west bank of Luxor and witness 80 royal tombs of the royal family along with the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
Pay a visit to the rock-hewn Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri and the Colossi of Memnon, home to the two enthroned statues of Amenhotep III.
After the tour, get to the airport and board a flight back to Cairo.
After arriving at Cairo International Airport, get transferred to Alexandria for your further journey.
As you reach, go for a short sightseeing tour of this charming city and visit the catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompey's pillar, citadel and later, spend some leisure time at the beautiful beaches.
Explore the cozy cafes and enjoy shopping at the souks. After the tour, travel back to Cairo and check-into the hotel.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel in Cairo.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
Bid Farewell to Egypt with a ton of wonderful memories of your trip.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We recently returned from an amazing 7-days trip to Egypt. Thrillophilia was so incredibly responded in helping us plan the trip and they planned it just the way we want from the start until the end... They made it seamless right from the airport with the on-time picked-up and the driver greeted us with a bright smile in the face and the vehicle was good though, the hotel they selected for us was more than we expected... The activities suggestions were appropriate for our group which we enjoyed all of them... The associate vendors deal with Thrillophilia was verified and supportive the entire trip... I can't believe that in just a span of 7-days with this budget I was able to cover and explored the major sightseeing of the place as mentioned in our itinerary... There are no problems at all the entire trip instead It was an enjoyable trip...
Rated : 5.0
Dealing I had with Thrillophilia in planning my trip to Egypt for 7-days was amazingly efficient... Their responses were quick along with detailed in both online and on the ground service. The hotel they booked for us was extremely good and at a prime location, the transfers and sightseeing tours in a private car were awesome along with a very well-maintained car and a well-behaved and informative driver... The place is amazing with culture, architecture, and ancient history. We had a beautiful cruise dinner in River Nile. The whole trip was properly organized right from the start to the end.
Rated : 4.0
Everything planned by Thrillophilia was exactly what we were looking for. Schedules went smoothly and they shared daily updates of the tours. The place is rich in history and architecture. The Pyramids of Giza, the full-day local sightseeing tour of Cairo, at Luxor we explored the beautiful temples and the most joyous tour was in Alexandria...Transportation and accommodation were extremely great... This was an incredible vacation... I highly recommend this trip to all who are planning for the Egypt trip...
Rated : 4.0
Thrillophilia made my dream come true with this trip I had to Egypt. The transportation was great, the hotels were lovely, and the activities were extremely perfect and we enjoyed all of it. The trip was not possible without Thrillophilia's guidance their plan was satisfying I can't even imagine that this trip I had will be this much perfect. I will be using them for my next trip for sure and also will suggest this to all my loved once.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.