3 Nights 4 Days Package in Mussoorie Highlights
- Mesmerise the beauty of the 'Queen of Hills', Mussoorie and embrace a beautiful getaway
- Get a chance to indulge in various adventurous sports to feel the thrill within
- Admire the grace of Dehradun and explore the hidden treasures of this place
- Trek to the Robber's Cave also known as Gucchipani to seek the thrill deep down to your bones
- Witness the glory of Sahastradhara that literally translates to “thousand fold spring” and admire the beauty of this place
3 Nights 4 Days Package in Mussoorie Overview
About the Destination:
Mussoorie is an extraordinary hill station, situated at an elevation of 7000 feet in the Dehradun district of Uttarakhand. Nestled gracefully amidst the Shivalik mountain range and Doon Valley. The scenic surroundings of Mussoorie have gotten it the name of 'queen of the hills. The 3 nights 4 days package in Mussoorie allows the trippers to explore some of the best naturally bountiful attractions like Lal Tibba - a prominent viewpoint, the Kempty Falls and Lake Haze. Besides these, the 3 Nights 4 days Mussoorie itinerary also includes a visit to Dehradun and its popular tourist sites. Dehradun is another immensely famous hill station that is encompassed by expansively lush environs, rocky terrains and several splendid attractions like Sahastradhara, Tapkeshwar and Deer Park which would make your holiday in the hills quite an amusing one.
Route: Delhi - Mussoorie - Dehradun - Delhi
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
Duration: 4 days, 3 Nights
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis
- Meals include breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary
- Transfers in a sedan as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable taxes.
- Hike through the lush green landscape to soak in the divine views of Mussoorie
- Indulge in various adventurous activities like skywalk, ziplining etc.
- Try an adventurous experience of paragliding in Mussoorie
- Trek to the Robber's Cave in Dehradun.
How to reach:
Delhi’s airport is the Indira Gandhi International airport and is very well connected to cities across India and the world. Delhi is well connected by bus to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Shimla, Manali, Dharamsala, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others. The New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place. There is a pre-paid taxi booth outside the railway station and you can take a taxi from here to go further into the city.
3 Nights 4 Days Package in Mussoorie Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about 3 Nights 4 Days Package in Mussoorie
Know Before You Go for 3 Nights 4 Days Package in Mussoorie
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.