Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
I would highly recommend this resort for couples. I have visited here with my partner. It is one of the best experiences we had, we have visited to cel...
We stayed in Tijara for 2 days. The view from the palace is great as it is situated on a hill. We have loved our accommodation and the spa traetments a...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I would highly recommend this resort for couples. I have visited here with my partner. It is one of the best experiences we had, we have visited to celebrate our anniversary. The staff was very friendly and generous. They have arranged cake on special requests for us. Our room was very spacious and clean. I liked their services a lot. Will surely revisit the palace. Thank you Thrillophilia for providing the best-discounted deals online and instant bookings.
Rated : 5.0
We stayed in Tijara for 2 days. The view from the palace is great as it is situated on a hill. We have loved our accommodation and the spa traetments at the palace is worth trying. It was a relaxing holiday. Highly recommended to try this place once.
Some special features of Tijara Fort Palace include:
- Being a property of Neemrana Hotels, Tijara Fort Palace Neemrana aims to offer a royal experience to all of its guests.
- From a swimming pool to an in house restaurant, the resort comprises all luxurious facilities.
- Having its location away from the hustle and bustle of city life, the Tijara Fort Palace still excels in providing a better connectivity with the outer world by offering amenities like WiFi service and transfers.
- Every room offered here has a specific story related to it, thus is customized in that particular way.
Some popular attractions close to Tijara Fort Palace include:
1. Bala Quila: Located at a distance of 65.8 KM from Tijara Fort Palace Neemrana, this place is also known as the Alwar Fort. Located on a hill in Aravalli range, this fort exhibits the marvels of ancient architecture in the form of domes and high standing walls.
2. Siliserh Lake: The Tijara Fort Palace Neemrana itself is a famous tourist attraction, however it has numerous beautiful locations around it. The beautiful Siliserh Lake lies at a distance of 81.1 KM from the resort and is a famous spot for family outings and school picnics. The lake is also a perfect spot to enjoy a session of boating.
3. Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri: One of the famous locations around the Tijara Fort Palace Neemrana resort, this tourist spot is easily accessible. The place is famous for its eye catching architecture, which further offers numerous backdrops for memorable pictures.
The activities which can be enjoyed at Tijara Fort Palace include:
1. Candle light dinners: Get a chance to feel like royals while dining in elegance at Tijara Fort Palace Alwar. The resort lets you enjoy a beautiful session of dining with your loved ones while marvelling at the scenic beauty around you. From tasteful drinks to delicious multi cuisine food, you can relish on many delicacies while gazing at the beautiful night sky.
2. Sightseeing tours: The Tijara Fort Palace Alwar is located close to many famous tourist spots where you can go for a delightful session of sightseeing.
3. Rejuvenating spa sessions: When having a royal time at Tijara Fort Palace, missing a spa session is not done. Indulge in numerous healing practices and opt for massages to rejuvenate in some natural surroundings.
Yes, you can enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner at Tijara Fort Palace Neemrana and can relish on traditional rajasthani cuisine while spending some lovable time with your other half. The additional cost at which you can avail this candle light dinner is INR 1000.
Yes, the resort does have an in house multi cuisine restaurant where you can relish on various regional and international delicacies. All the food offered here is freshly prepared by some excellent chefs and served by hospitable staff. In addition to the in house dining experience, you can also opt for open sky candle light dinners.
The nearest airport to the resort which is in Delhi is the Indira Gandhi International Airport, which lies at a distance of 95.4 KM and it will take around 2 hours to cover this distance.
The fort itself is a beautiful view which offers you a feeling of royalty. However, around the resort is just a wide spread field of mustard where people from various parts of the country come to enjoy a photography session. In addition to this, almost all the rooms of this fort overlook the manicured garden it has, thus you can relish on beautiful natural panoramas.
The room amenities which can be enjoyed at the Tijara Fort Palace include:
- Air conditioned rooms
- Sitout area
- Satellite TV
- Free WiFi services
- Hair Dryer
- Private bathroom with modern amenities
- Basic toiletries
- Indoor sitting area
- Open window
- Extra bed on charge
- Bottled water
- In room dining facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
- Doctor on call
- 24 hours security
- Electricity backup.
Some property amenities which can be enjoyed while staying at Tijara Fort Palace include:
- Spa services
- Swimming pool
- Activities (indoor and outdoor)
- Dining area
- Wedding halls and other related facilities
- Open and manicured lawns
- Flora garden
- Open sitout area
- Hi speed Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
- Doctor on call
- Cab on call
- 24 Hrs Front Desk
- Room Service
- Free parking area
- Alcohol (can be arranged on request)
- In house multi cuisine restaurant.
Yes, the resort offers a free parking area where you can park your personal vehicles with safety.
The package of Tijara Fort Palace only includes a buffet breakfast in which you will be offered multi cuisine dishes. All the food provided will be served hot on the location. In addition to this, you can also avail lunch and dinner service from the in house restaurant of the resort.
The network connectivity at the resort is pretty good, you will not face any kind of issues like call drops or slow internet. In addition to this the resort also offers free WiFi service for an undisturbed connection.
The resort is located in Tijara, which is a small town located near Alwar, Rajasthan.
Yes, the Tijara Fort Palace has an open swimming pool in which you can splash around and enjoy a refreshing dip.
The Tijara Fort Palace has three types of Mahals in which you can opt for rooms. These include: Rani Mahal:
- Gogi Mahal: Located on the ground floor, this rooms faces the sprawling swimming pool.
- Bharti Mahal: This mahal faces the central garden and overlooks it through a personal balcony.
- Suneet Mahal: This mahal has four inter-connected rooms which are perfect for a family stay.
- Arpana Mahal: Another four rooms connected to each others which have the balconies overlooking the oasis of palms.
- Pushpmala Mahal: Located at an elevation, this stay offers the splendid view of the fields and hills.
- Gargi Mahal: This is a suite on the ground floor and offers the scenery of green countryside.
- Laila Mahal: The suite lies on the first floor and is divided into two parts - living room and bedroom.
- Ritu Mahal: The suite lies on the first floor and overlooks the swimming pool.
- Alka Mahal: The suite lies on the first floor and has two parts, one of which is a bedroom and the other is a sitout area.
- Vishakha Mahal: The suite lies on the first floor and has two queen size beds.
- Sabia Mahal: The suite lies on the first floor and has a single bed with a seating area.
- Anjolie Mahal: The suite has frescoed walls painted by the famous - Anjolie Ela Menon.
- Anju Mahal: The suite lies on the second floor and has a single bed.
- Nilima Mahal: The suite lies on the second floor and has a private sit out verandah.
- Anjum Mahal: The suite lies on the second floor and has a series of rooms with a study area.
- Jayashree Mahal: The suite lies on the second floor and has a series of rooms and a single bed which is convertible.
- Arpita Mahal: A grand room with a private sitout verandah overlooking the pool.
- Nayanaa Mahal: The suite lies on the second floor and overlooks the swaying palms.
- Sheba Mahal: A small room with a view of hanging gardens.
- Amrita-Vivan Mahal: This is a penthouse suite and is painted by the renowned actor and painter Amrita Shergil.
- Maharani Darbar: Once the female court where the Queen conducted various personal tasks, this is the most beautiful suite of Rani Mahal.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.