Offbeat Houseboat Stay In Srinagar Highlights
- Experience the pristine still waters of Dal Lake reflecting the towering peaks of the snow-capped Pir Panjal ranges
- Stay in the floating antique wooden furnished luxurious houseboats in the heart of Srinagar
- Enjoy delicious Kashmiri cuisines prepared by the best in class local chefs available in the houseboat
- The floating markets and Shikaras painted in vibrant hues add mesmerizing charm to this sublime attraction
- This package is valued at INR 4,800 in the market
Offbeat Houseboat Stay In Srinagar Overview
Check-in time: 02:00 P.M.
Check-out time: 12:00 P.M.
Property location: Srinagar.
About Offbeat Houseboat Stay:
Stay for an exciting houseboat experience in the heart of Srinagar. Be awed to witness the beautiful interiors, as you get a chance to taste this unique way of living in the capital city. Spend your night in Dal Lake’s vast sheet of pristine, still water reflecting the towering peaks of the snow-capped Pir Panjal ranges.
The neatly decorated houseboats furnished with antique wooden furnishings are itself a treat to the eyes. This well-furnished houseboat includes amenities like televisions, hot & cold water, purified drinking water, refrigerator, etc. The common dining area can be utilized for having meals. Home-made preparations are mostly served.
Your package includes:
Satisfy your taste buds with delicious breakfast & dinner included with the stay.
Houseboats on sharing basis.
Houseboats on a private basis.
To get more information about the rooms, please check the stay packages mentioned below or just click on book now
Dining: A small kitchen area is available in the houseboat. Taste the delicious local cuisines prepared by the local chefs of Kashmir.
Currency Exchange: 24hr Currency Exchange service is available in these houseboats.
Things not to miss in Srinagar:
- Enjoy Shikara ride & shop from the floating market on Dal Lake.
- Indulge in the popular local Kashmiri cuisines like Mutton Rogan Josh, Kashmiri Saag, Haak & many other mouthwatering dishes.
- Go for thrilling paragliding activity in Srinagar.
- Visit famous tourist spots like Jama Masjid, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Mughal Gardens, & a lot more.
- Go birdwatching at Manasabal Lake.
- Seek blessings at Shankaracharya Temple & feel the divine vibes of Srinagar.
Blackout dates: There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
Availability: Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to Reach the Offbeat Houseboat Stay?
Nearest Railway Station: The location is around 20 km away from Srinagar Railway Station.
Nearest Airport: Srinagar Airport is 20 km away from the location.
Nearest Bus Stop: Dalgate Bus Stop is 10 km away from the location.
More Details about Offbeat Houseboat Stay In Srinagar
Know Before You Go for Offbeat Houseboat Stay In Srinagar
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- The package cannot be split.
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- Carry valid Id proofs and confirmation voucher with you.
- Follow government guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID by using sanitizers and wearing masks regularly.
- Certain activities & amenities may not be available due to Covid 19 guidelines imposed by Government.
- Mask is mandatory in all public areas; please carry your own.
- Please adhere to the proper timing of the resort for various activities and meals.
Houseboat Stay on Sharing Basis with Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner
Have a comfortable & luxurious stay on sharing basis in the floating houseboats. These luxurious houseboats are furnished with antique wooden furniture, a spacious carpeted sitting room, dining room, and bedrooms with western bathrooms attached. A cushioned verandah also attached with the houseboat looks out over the picturesque Dal Lake.
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning
- Room Service