Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
You might not have seen skies so clear and the grass this greener and fresh anywhere else - welcome to a piece of heaven! Situated among thick cedar forest and apple orchard, this treehouse stay is an experimental stay where you get to wake up as the sun rises and with the melodious chirping of Himalayan birds, and where the day ends with amazing sunsets and star-studded nights. This octagon-shaped treehouse offers a 360° view of the valley, and each room opens to one spectacular view after another.
Enjoy delicious meals, cosy bonfires, sunny hillside, the sound of a gently flowing river nearby, and much more. While here, do not miss going for a trek to the Serolsar Lake that is another paradise surrounded by thick forest cover and has crystal clear shimmering waters reflecting the blue of the sky.
About the rooms:
Surrounded by apple, peach, walnut and deodar trees, with scenic views of the mountains wherever the eyes go, the stay features 3 bedrooms - one with 1 queen bed, 1 with a single bed, and another one in the attic with 1 single bed. All rooms here come with attached washrooms, modern amenities, and have a total occupancy of 6 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. You will love the freshly prepared meals here that use locally sourced ingredients.
- Go for a guided hike to the Sereolsar Lake, a high altitude lake in the outer Seraj Valley of the Kullu district
- Head out for a village walk to meet the warm and friendly Himachalis
- Hike to the Jibhi Waterfall nearby
- Embark on the high mountain road of the Jalori Pass for scenic views
- Visit the Chehni Kothi, a historic fort-tower with a temple
- You can also visit the Chhoie Waterfall, Tirthan Valley, Raghupur Fort, etc.
- Explore the various hiking and trekking trails here
About access to common areas:
The guests have access to the whole treehouse, a balcony with a splendid view of the valley, washroom with a bathtub, and other basic amenities including an in-built kitchen for personal use.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 50 KM from Bhuntar Airport and around 67 KM from Mandi Bus Stand. Private vehicle/hired taxi can be used to reach the site.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.