Night Mountain Drive In Coorg Highlights
- Go for this relaxing experience and make this adventure a part of your lists when in Coorg
- Experience the beauty of Coorg under the starry and the night sky with your loved ones.
- A once in a lifetime chance for you to explore the great outdoors in a unique and ever-memorable way.
- Being a pocket friendly option, this adventure activity will give you the best memories
Night Mountain Drive In Coorg Overview
The beauty of the night sky at Coorg is an escape from all the problems as all you will be able to witness the dark sky showcasing the glimmering stars. This night drive will turn out to be a heavenly journey for you and dear ones - and would surely render some everlasting memories. The serenity and tranquility of night will give you solace and peace, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
After arriving at the decided spot, Kabbe you will proceed on your journey in the night sky. This beautiful ride will definitely become a pleasant journey as well as a memorable destination. A lovely activity for everyone who seeks even the tiniest bit of adventure with peace and calmness of the tranquil mountains.
About the activity:
- This is a 1-hour activity - providing the perfect scope of embracing great relaxation and wonder.
- Minimum 7 adults are required to book this activity.
- Have fun and make memories with your gang of friends or family in the dark nights and glorious mountains.
- Embark on a once in a lifetime journey to the mountains in the dark sky with starry nights.
- Create memories for a lifetime that will become a part of your fancy stories.
- This is an extremely pocket-friendly option providing you with a chance to explore the beauty of Coorg under the night sky.
More Details about Night Mountain Drive In Coorg
Know Before You Go for Night Mountain Drive In Coorg
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Kindly refrain from consuming alcohol before or during the safari.
- Kindly maintain cleanliness around the drive zone.
- The incharge cannot be held responsible for any injuries and all safety measures will be taken into due consideration
- Don’t go out of Your Safari Jeep/Car.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- For safety purposes, activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- The package needs to paid in full to receive the confirmation.
Things To Carry for Night Mountain Drive In Coorg
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes