Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
One of the most perfect place for a relaxing trip in Kerala. We were 7 families and we all had a lot of fun at the resort with their indoor-outdoor gam...
Place is good. If you are expecting to not go far from city life but want to give yourself a break- this is the place for you. It was organized very we...
Checkin Time: 2:00 PM
Checkout Time: 12:00 Noon
Resort Location: Kochi, Kerala
Le Colonial Kochi is probably Asia’s oldest colonial house – dating back to 1506. It is reputed to have housed Vasco da Gama and, as the only grand European-style house near the new church, perhaps St.Francis. The house is steeped in history – with black and white photographs and historic paintings adorning the walls as well as historic artifacts on display. Not only will you be treated to excellent service and quality furnishings, you’ll enjoy your stay in this treasure trove of history.
All rooms in Le Colonial have been individually decorated and each has a sitting area, air conditioning and ceiling fans. Luxury Heritage Suites offer coffee machines with complimentary coffee and tea making facilities. All bathrooms are en-suite and feature marble stand up showers and complimentary high end toiletries. The in-house Lord Mountbatten Restaurant serves Indian and International cuisine.
-Luxury Heritage Room
The bright bedroom overlooks Saint Francis Church from the first floor of the property. The two poster bed, large armchairs, French chest of drawers, teak floors, antique desk, and marble bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate tub allows for a luxurious heritage experience.
Le Colonial Kochi Package Inclusions
Begin your day with Morning Breakfast.
Feel free to enjoy the access of swimming pool.
Guided nature walk and trekking included.
Activities at Le Colonial Kochi
You can spend a day doing any of the following activities -
Terms & Conditions
Please adhere to the timings.
The package is applicable for 1 Nights.
Packages need to paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher
Each Package is only applicable for 2 adults
The package cannot be split.
No connecting rooms are available.
Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated)
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Maximum room capacity is 2 adults and one child for Deluxe room. Extra child between 10-12 years and extra adult will incur an additional charge.
Blackout dates: There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to reach Le Colonial Kochi?
The resort is located in Kochi. You can easily get public or private transport to the location.
Nearest Bus Stop: Kannankulangara Bus Stand is at a distance of 17 Km from the resort. Buses to some nearby prominent cities are available.
Nearest Airport: Kochi International Airport is located at a distance of 44 km from the resort. Flights from major cities are available to reach the spot.
Nearest Key Locations: Kochi is the nearest key location at a distance of 7 Kms
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
One of the most perfect place for a relaxing trip in Kerala. We were 7 families and we all had a lot of fun at the resort with their indoor-outdoor games and activities. I would recommend trying their spa treatments trust me you will not regret it. Thanks to Thrillophilia for a perfect package which is inclusive of meals and activities as well. Really Happy did perfect justice to comfort and luxury.
Rated : 5.0
Place is good. If you are expecting to not go far from city life but want to give yourself a break- this is the place for you. It was organized very well. The food has options and games are interesting. Perfect place to be in nature.
Some popular attractions close to Le Colonial Kochi are:
- Vasco Da Gama Square: Loaded with numerous food stalls and offering the beautiful scenery of the gushing waves, Vasco Da Gama Square is a famous spot in Kochi. Located at a distance of 210 m from Le Colonial Kerala, it will take you just a minute or few to reach the spot and enjoy a fun filled evening with your loved ones.
- St. Francis CSI Church: Dating back to 1503, St Francis CSI Church is one of the oldest European style churches in India. The church stands just opposite to the resort, thus you can visit here any time of the day and can reach back to your comfy rooms in just a few minutes. The splendid architecture of this church provides numerous beautiful backdrops along which you can click some memorable pictures.
Some special features of Le Colonial Kochi include:
- The property offers numerous pool facing villas, thus a fun-filled evening awaits you.
- Le Colonial Kochi is close to many famous tourist spots of the city and one can easily visit them by just walking for a few minutes.
- All the rooms are air-conditioned with attached bathrooms and are elegantly furnished to offer a comfortable staycation.
- If traveling with your little ones, this is the best option to stay in as the resort offers babysitting services in addition to the kid's play areas.
- From spa and wellness services to in house multi-cuisine restaurants, Le Colonial Kerala has it all.
- In addition to its top-notch facilities, the scenery it offers is eye-catching and enough captivating.
Some room amenities offered at Le Colonial Kochi include:
- Private Balcony
- Bathrooms with separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning
- Inside and outside fans
- In-room espresso machine
- Digital electronic safe
- Housekeeping twice a day
- 24 hours laundry and dry cleaning services(on extra charge)
- In-room massage (on extra charge)
The Le Colonial Kochi package offers a flavorsome and nutritious buffet of breakfast to the ones availing it. Everything served is freshly prepared by excellent chefs and served by the hospitable staff. All kinds of sanitization facilities are taken care of while preparation and serving of food.
Yes, the resort has a huge parking space where you can park your vehicles. The parking area is equipped with high security cameras and caretaker. In case you do not wish to bring your own cars, you can opt for airport drop off and pickup service offered by the resort at an extra cost.
The resort has a big and beautiful restaurant serving regional and international delicacies. This multicuisine restaurant has hosted numerous parties and is famous for offering tasteful and flavored food prepared by some excellent chefs.
Named as The Lord Mountbatten Restaurant, here you will get to enjoy many delicacies while marvelling at the beautiful scenery around you.
Some delightful activities offered at Le Colonial Kochi include:
- Wellness and Yoga: Offering you a chance to refresh and rejuvenate, the resort provides a yoga center where you can try multiple asanas and enjoy exercising amidst blissful surroundings.
- Swimming: Get a chance to indulge in some fun activities with your little ones while dipping and refreshing in a huge swimming pool.
There are eight kinds of rooms available at Le Colonial Kochi:
- Viceroy Luxury Heritage Suite - offers an emperor size bed and interiors made of marble and teak.
- Jan van Spall Luxury Heritage Suite - offers a walk-in shower with a separate bathtub.
- Major Petrie Luxury Heritage Junior Suite - offers a four-poster bed with teak steps to climb up.
- Vasco da Gama Luxury Heritage Junior Suite - exhibits medieval-style interior with all modern facilities.
- Mahé de La Bourdonnais Luxury Heritage Room - offers two poster beds and big armchairs.
- Tipu Sultan Luxury Heritage Room - well-equipped room with special facilities for differently-abled people
- Aide de Camp Luxury Heritage Room - A family suite offering a swimming pool view.
- J. Thomas Luxury Heritage Room - Offers a private balcony with a garden view and comfy bed.
To reach Le Colonial Resort, you can opt for pick up and drop off service from the airport from the resort itself. However, if bringing your own vehicle, you will have to drive for around 1 and a half hours to cover a distance of 43.9 KM via Salem - Kochi highway.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.