Kinnaur & Chanshal Valley Tour Highlights
- Begin your journey to Chanshal Pass, a high mountain pass located at an elevation of 12,467ft above sea level
- Hike towards the Baga Sarahan waterfall and enjoy the divine view of the tranquil valley throughout your journey
- Visit Hatu Temple, one of the highest places in Narkanada is deigned with wooden bands and Chinese style carvings
- Explore Baga Sarahan and learn about herbs from the local experts in the forest area
- Savor the lip smacking meals prepared especially for you during the tour
Kinnaur & Chanshal Valley Tour Overview
Start Point: Chandigarh, Punjab
End Point Chandigarh, Punjab
Route: Chandigarh - Shimla - Rohru - Pabbar Valley - Larot Village - Chanshal Valley - Rohru - Sungri - Rampur - Baga Sarahan - Narkanda - Chandigarh.
About the destination:
Surrounded by lush greenery the Tirthan Valley is an offbeat destination with its pristine lakes, historical forts and temples, and gushing waterfalls. Adjacent to the Tirthan Valley lies a 180-kilometer long road that forms a connection between the town of Rohru and the Dodra Kwar Valley popularly known as the Chanshal Valley. Just next to the Chanshal Valley lies “The Land of Fairy Tales,” Kinnaur, a mystical land placed amidst lush green mountains and a rugged landscape. Explore all these majestic places for 6 long days and give yourself a much-needed break.
About the tour:
- Embark on an offbeat adventure with this 6 days/5 nights tour of Kinnaur and Tirthan Valley.
- Discover the hidden hamlet - Rohru situated on the banks of Pabbar River amidst fields bursting with apple blossoms.
- Venture into the countless wildflowers and medicinal herbs, thick woods of flowering rhododendron, cedar and birch, waterfalls, and fast-flowing streams at Chanshal Valley.
- Perched serenely in the lap of the Great Himalayan National Park, Tirthan Valley will surely leave you spellbound with its mesmerizing natural beauty.
- Vibrant cloisters, picturesque hamlets, snow-laden mountains, lush forests, and marvelous lakes will make your Kinnaur & Tirthan Valley Tour Trip worth remembering.
More Details about Kinnaur & Chanshal Valley Tour
Know Before You Go for Kinnaur & Chanshal Valley Tour
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
- For safety purposes, this tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The above-mentioned display price is applicable for 4 PAX for standard hotels.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary are not actually included in the package cost.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Kinnaur & Chanshal Valley Tour
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent