Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We had a truly memorable experience in Egypt. We always wanted to travel and think about this trip for a long time but we couldn't find the right plann...
I booked this tour to Egypt tour for 10 days, and we covered almost all the places. The pyramids of Giza are life huge and the markets are filled with ...
- Egypt is one of the most captivating nations in the world because of its historic landmarks as well as inviting architectural marvels. On this historical tour of Egypt, you will get to explore the pyramids, temples, and also cruise rides. This tour will be satisfying as well as thrilling to suit all kinds of travellers.
- The historical tour of Egypt will kick start once you arrive at the Cairo International Airport. Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by our representatives who will take you to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can spend some time in the hotel and prepare yourself for upcoming adventures. If you wish you can go out for an evening tour.
- On the next day of the tour, you will head out to visit Alexandria, Catacomb, Roman Theater, Pompeys’ pillar, view of Citadel of Qaitbay and Montazah Gardens.
- On the third day of the trip, you will be heading out for a full day tour to visit The Great Pyramid of Giza, Sphinx, Papyrus Fair, perfume factory, cotton shop, Egyptian Museum and El Khalili Bazaar. At the end of the tour, you will head out to Aswan by train from Cairo.
- Upon your arrival at Aswan, you will be taken out to visit Philae Temple, High Dam and the unfinished Obelisk. At the end of the tour, you will check in to the Nile cruiser to spend the night.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be taken to Abu Simbel where you will visit the Holy Temple of Abu Simbel and Kom Ombo Temple.
- On the next day of the trip, you can visit the west bank of the Nile river. You will visit Edfu Temple and then board a ship to sail to Luxor.
- On the next day, you will visit the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple and Luxor Temple. You will then be transferred to Hurghada from Luxor.
- The next day is completely meant for leisure and you can spend time visiting the beach or else carrying out some fun-filled activities.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be transferred to Cairo by bus. Upon your arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel by our agents.
- On the last day of the trip, you will be packing your bags to return to your hometown after spending some wonderful days in Egypt.
Upon arrival at Cairo International airport, our representative will greet you and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get rid of your travel fatigue.
In the evening, you can head out to witness a light and show or explore nearby attractions.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Alexandria, the second largest city of Egypt.
Today, you will be visiting the lighthouse of Alexandria,situated on the island of Pharos. It is one of seven wonders of the Ancient world.
Next, you will be visiting Catacomb, Roman Theater, Pompeys’ pillar, view of Citadel of Qait bay and Montazah Gardens.
After the tour, head back to Cairo and get dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour to explore the most popular tourist attractions of Egypt.
You will be visiting The Great Pyramid of Giza, Sphinx, Papyrus Fair, perfume factory and cotton shop.
Get to know more about the Egyptian culture and tradition by a tour of Egyptian Museum and enjoy shopping at El Khalili Bazaar.
After shopping, get dropped off at Cairo Train station to board a train to Aswan.
Have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
In the morning, as you arrive at Aswan station, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted for a short sightseeing tour to visit Philae Temple, High Dam and the unfinished Obelisk.
After the tour, get transferred to the pre-booked hotel, check-in and ease out all your tiredness.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After collecting your packed breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board an early bus to Abu Simbel at 04:00 am.
After reaching, you will be taken to visit the holy Temple of Abu Simbel and later, proceed to visit the Kom Ombo Temple.
After the temple visits, board a cruise to Edfu for the next phase of your journey.
Have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
After having a toothsome breakfast, deboard the cruise and pay a visit to Edfu temple.
This temple is dedicated to falcon god Horus. It is one of the most important temples and well preserved temples of Egypt.
After the temple visit, have lunch at a local restaurant on your own and spend some leisure time.
Board a ship and start sailing to Luxor, have an overnight stay onboard.
After having a healthy breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour to visit the famous tourist attractions of Luxor.
Today, you will be visiting the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon.
In the afternoon, have lunch at a local restaurant on your own and later, set out to visit Karnak temple and Luxor Temple, an ancient and most preserved temple built in 1400 BC to celebrate Egypt's Opet Festival.
After the visit, get transferred to Hurghada. After reaching, check-in at the pre-booked hotel and have an overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and spend this day of your trip leisurely.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can explore the city on your own.
You can take a walk through the main square of the city and visit ancient places or enjoy shopping at the famous markets.
Savour some Egyptian delicacies at the local eateries and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the bus station to board a blue bus to Cairo.
Enjoy a 5 hour journey to your destination and witness the sprinting views along the way.
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can go out to experience the nightlife of Cairo and check out some of the hottest nightclubs or bars.
After the party, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, pack your bags and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight back home as your trip reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We had a truly memorable experience in Egypt. We always wanted to travel and think about this trip for a long time but we couldn't find the right planner and as well at our budget... We checked it online and we found out this package with Thrillophilia what we like the most was that the agents were very polite and helpful right from the start we contact them they are helping in planning our trip and they come out with the very best plan... The itinerary was a very fulfilling and satisfying one... The accommodation they provided to us was cozy and at the prime location, the tours programs they arranged for us in 10 days were very well-planned and well-executed and our guide was very fluent in English and also very knowledgable about the place... the visit to the Great Pyramid of Giza, Egyptian Museum, and El Khalili Bazaar was really awesome.. sailing towards Luxor was such a great experience... The place is really worth everything we had spends... We get to learn about the culture, traditions, and history of the place... all arrangements, services and the trip we had were truly great... Thanks, Thrillophilia for an unforgettable experience.
Rated : 5.0
I booked this tour to Egypt tour for 10 days, and we covered almost all the places. The pyramids of Giza are life huge and the markets are filled with monuments one must take as a memory. It was a wonderful trip and the driver was very friendly and well-behaved and great hospitality at the hotels. Would definitely recommend.
Rated : 4.0
We found the trip really well organized and the Thrillophilia team was responsive and helpful throughout the trip. The accommodation they provided was standard and comfortable. The day tours we had for 10 days was awesome. The tour guide was knowledgable and informative share with us the interesting fact and history of the place. From the start till the end of the tour was exactly as we expected from the package we booked... We would definitely recommend this to everyone.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.