Group Adventure Day Out At Wada Highlights
- A well-facilitated picnic area situated around lush green landscapes and surrounded by spectacular mountain ranges.
- Enjoy an extravagant day out filled with multiple adventurous activities amidst the dense jungles.
- Join your friends, groove your dance steps on the famous Dj tracks in the rain dance party.
- This package starts at INR 1,147 in the market.
Group Adventure Day Out At Wada Overview
Activity Location: Village-male, Vasuri, Vikramgad, Palghar
Activity Timings: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Activity Duration: 8.5 Hours
Group Adventure Day Out at Wada Overview:
The campsite is nestled amidst dense jungles and surrounded by verdant green valleys. This day out offers a fun-filled day out loaded with an extensive range of multiple activities and a lot more.
About the Activity:
- This day-out package is inclusive of meals, activities, guide and safety equipment, etc.
- This day-out package includes the following activities,
- Adventure Activities: Burma bridge & freefall, commando crossing, obstacle course, and net climbing.
- Team building Activities: Trust track, keypunch, bull ring.
- Other Activities: Rain Dance with music.
- The buffet meals will be served as breakfast, veg/ non veg lunch, and evening snacks.
- Safety equipments and instructor will be available at the resort to organize the activities.
- Child below 5 year of age are compilmentry but can only take indoor/outdoor kid games
- Child between 6-10 years of age has to be put in child variant and above ones in adult.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Mumbai Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 103 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Palghar Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 43 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Mumbai Central is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 119 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Group Adventure Day Out At Wada
Know Before You Go for Group Adventure Day Out At Wada
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.