Chanshal Valley Tour Highlights
- Embark on a trip to a secluded hamlet, Chanshal Valley, known for its stunning beauty and landscapes.
- Dive into the surreal beauty of Rohru, a quaint town situated at the banks of Pabbar river
- Mesmerise the beauty of the valley at an average height of 12,303 feet which is the highest peak of Shimla district.
Chanshal Valley Tour Overview
About the Destination:
Chanshal Pass is nestled gloriously at an average height of 4,520 meters and recognised as the highest peak in Shimla District. It offers mystical views from the top which is enough to make your inner being content with bliss. It is a path that connects Rohru, a small town to the villages of Kwar and Dodra. The scenic beauty and the enthralling journey to the top make it a must-visit place for those who seek serenity in the laps of nature.
Vehicle: Sedan/Toyota Innova
Start Point/End Point: Chandigarh
Duration: 4 Days, 3 nights
- Accommodation: 1 Night at a hotel in Shimla, 2 Nights at Swiss Tents at Chanshal, 1 Night in Hotel in Narkanda
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
- Guide: Local experienced driver cum guide
- Miscellaneous charges: Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Transportation: Pick up & Drop in Innova from Chandigarh to Chandigarh
More Details about Chanshal Valley Tour
Know Before You Go for Chanshal Valley Tour
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
- The above-mentioned display price is applicable for 4 PAX for standard hotels.
- For safety purposes, this tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Chanshal Valley Tour
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Thermal inners
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf