Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
After this trip, I surely know now to whom to contact for any trip I'm going to plan for a future booking. Let's talk about the trip we had In Egypt re...
Booking any trip with Thrillophilia the procedure of bookings was easy and the transaction part was secure and fast...Really we were impressed with the...
- Egypt is one of the most beautiful tourist locations in the whole world because of its ancient wonders and outstanding display of architecture. You will come across a number of pyramids in the course of this tour as well as get a chance to spend a night on the Nile cruise. The scenic views of Egypt will surely tranquillize your soul and give you memories to cherish all through your life.
- This Egypt tour starts with your arrival at the airport from where you will be received by our representatives. You will be transferred to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can spend some time in leisure on the first day of the trip.
- On the next day of the trip, you can head out for a city tour. You will be taken to The Great Pyramids, Lord of the Sphinx, and The Egyptian Museum. Later you will be taken to the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar and then to the Railway station to board a train to Aswan.
- On the third day of the trip, you can relish breakfast at the hotel and then reach Aswan. Our agents will meet you and will directly take you to the Nile Cruise. You can check-in and head out for the tour of the High Dam and then to the Philae Temple, The unfinished obelisk, and Kom Ombo temple.
- On the next day of the trip, you can have your breakfast and then take on the Nile Cruise. You will first visit the Edfu Temple and move in the direction of Luxor.
- On the next day, you will be taken in the direction of the West Bank in order to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple, and Luxor temple. You will surely have a great time with your loved ones and will get a chance to enjoy the dinner and overnight stay on the cruise.
- On the last day of the trip, you will have your breakfast and then pack your bags for the return. You will be dropped at the airport by our representative to continue with your onward return journey. This tour will surely be one of the most loved trips that you will be taking along with your loved ones. You will come back with some great memories that you can cherish all through your life.
Upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed for a full day city tour to explore the famous attractions of Cairo.
You will be visiting The Great Pyramids, Lord of the Sphinx, and The Egyptian Museum.
Later, you will be taken for a walk in Khan El-Khalili Bazaar, the largest bazaar in the Middle East. You can buy spices, shoes, clothes and much more.
Later, get dropped off at the Railway station and board a station to Aswan.
Have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
After having a wholesome breakfast, get off from the train as you reach Aswan.
At the station, our representative will escort you to your Nile Cruise.
Get onboard and settle in your cabin, witness the views of the Nile as you proceed for a tour of the High Dam.
Later, You will be visiting the Philae Temple, The unfinished obelisk, and Kom Ombo temple.
As the day ends, have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
After having a buffet breakfast, witness the morning views of the Nile river and proceed for a trip to Edfu Temple.
Visit this well-preserved Egyptian temple dedicated to the falcon god Horus. This temple is famous for its unique design of two perfectly symmetrical halves, each one dedicated to Egyptian gods.
Get back to the cruise for lunch and proceed to Luxor.
Have an overnight stay on the cruise.
After having a toothsome breakfast on cruise, sail towards the West Bank of the Nile.
Today, you will be visiting the Valley of the Kings, a royal burial ground from approximately 1539 to 1075 B.C.
Next you will visit Hatshepsut Temple, famous for its Egyptian classical architecture.
See the Colossi of Memnon, massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III, erected to protect the Pharaoh's temple from evil.
Coming up next is a visit to Karnak temple, and Luxor temple, built to celebrate Egypt's Opet Festival.
After this tour, head back to the cruise and have a luscious dinner.
Have an overnight stay onboard.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the cruise and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
After this trip, I surely know now to whom to contact for any trip I'm going to plan for a future booking. Let's talk about the trip we had In Egypt recently...The way they planned the trip was interesting and exciting right from the start to the end. Each and every day there were lots of fun, surprises, and good experience that made a lot of memories in Egypt...It was our first international trip but we didn't face any kind of problem at all as the team make the trip simple and went exactly as in the itinerary...The arrangement of stays picked up and drop, transportation, and activities were top-notch...Everything went well because it's well-organized and the team gave us good support for the entired tour which was absolutely great...They ensured that everything was taken care of and we just concentrate on our trip and enjoyment we get... GREAT EXPERIENCE...
Rated : 5.0
Booking any trip with Thrillophilia the procedure of bookings was easy and the transaction part was secure and fast...Really we were impressed with the itinerary and the arrangement of the trip like hotels, transportation and activities were too good which we have enjoyed the trip very well... Our operators were communicative and helpful. The driver was punctual and the vehicle was good and clean. By the way, all who assigned to us to take care of our tour did their duties very well... We had a great sightseeing tour and the temples were very impressive...This experience to be remembered always.
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tour and it was great. We also had and overnight stay in a cruise over Nile river! Everything from our arrival pick-up, to visits, to exploring the markets all were beautifully arranged with a well-behaved and friendly driver. Loved it would definitely visit more places with you.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.