Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I booked one day tour to agra and I had a fantastic time visiting the Taj Mahal as part of a private tour and would have no hesitation recommending thr...
I and my family took this 1-day tour through Thrillophilia their pricing was affordable, booking was easy, their employee was very polite and knowledge...
Trip Location: Agra
- Agra day tour package is a one day tour from Delhi to Agra, where you will be visiting the most famous places of Agra. This package includes transfers in a private car and sightseeing, along with an english speaking guide.
- Start your Agra one day tour by getting picked up from your desired location in Delhi at 6:00 am in the morning and leave for Agra. Upon reaching Agra, you will be taken for the Taj Mahal day tour. Witness the eccentric beauty of this world heritage site.
- After a self-sponsored breakfast, visit the Agra fort, it will take you 2-3 hours for a complete detour.
- Later you will visit the local markets for shopping, one of the popular one is Sadar bazaar, where you can buy handicrafts, traditional jewellery among other things.
- In the afternoon, have lunch at one of the famous food joints on your own and you can also taste the local delicacies of Agra.
- After lunch, you will be followed with a quick trip to Sikandra - this is home to Akbar's Tomb. You will visit this beautiful monument displaying Spartan elements in the architecture
- Start your journey back to Delhi and get dropped off at your preferred location as your trip comes to an end.
Agra One day tour begins at 06:00 am from Delhi. Get picked up from your preferred location in Delhi and get transferred to Agra, along with an english speaking guide.
After reaching Agra, you will start your Taj Mahal day tour. This beautiful white marble palace was built by Shah Jahan as a memorial to his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. In the morning, it looks pink as the sun rays fall upon it.
Make a stop at nearby restaurants for a delicious breakfast after the visit.
Next stop of your Agra One day tour is the Agra fort, this fort is famous for its Indo-islamic architecture and was home to many powerful rulers in the past.
It's time for shopping, head to Sadar Bazar, famous for its handicrafts of marble and stone jilted with intricate work, this place is a must visit spot in the Agra day tour packages.
Take a lunch break and relish some local dishes of Agra like Dahi Bhalle, bidaai Kachori and the famous Petha.
After lunch, you will be followed with a quick trip to Sikandra - this is home to Akbar's Tomb. You will visit this beautiful monument displaying Spartan elements in the architecture.
Leave for Delhi and get dropped off at your preferred location with a bagful of memories of your Agra One day tour. Trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked one day tour to agra and I had a fantastic time visiting the Taj Mahal as part of a private tour and would have no hesitation recommending thrillophilia to anybody. Friendly, knowledgeable, reputable and made sure we had a great time.
Rated : 4.0
I and my family took this 1-day tour through Thrillophilia their pricing was affordable, booking was easy, their employee was very polite and knowledgeable...We get picked-up on-time, the vehicle was comfortable, clean & spacious and our driver was very informative...We visited the Taj-Mahal and many more historical sites...Went shopping and learn about their history and culture...So satisfying and worthwhile experience...
Rated : 4.0
The day tour went perfectly right from the picked-up until the dropped-off. The journey was safe, the vehicle was nice and the guide was very friendly, accommodating with so much knowledge about the place... Overall we thoroughly enjoyed this tour
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.