Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
This is my third international trip with Thrillophilia, I had a Thailand and Dubai trip before the trip was well-organized and get as I expected in whi...
I'm full of surprises that this trip we take from Thrillophilia was fulfilling and satisfying especially the itinerary... By the way, the overall arran...
Egypt happens to be the land of Pharaohs and Pyramids. It can be considered as a mystical destination for individuals who have a big heart for history and culture. This tour curated by Thrillophilia will take you close to most of the iconic destinations of Egypt as well as let you relax on the Nile Cruise.
- On the day one of the tours, you will be arriving at the Cairo Airport and then you will be received by our agents who will help you with the transfers to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can spend the rest of the day in leisure after completing all the checking in formalities at the hotel.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be having a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then head out for a sightseeing tour around the city. On this day, you will be visiting The Great Pyramid of Cheops today, The Pyramid of Chephren, The Pyramid of Mycerinus, The Sphinx, Papyrus Institute, Jewelry Shop and the Perfume Factory. Later in the day, you can choose to take part in some activities on your own cost.
- On the next day of the trip, you can have your breakfast at the hotel and then head out for Nile Cruise. On your arrival at the boarding point, you can check-in and then enjoy the lunch on board. You will be visiting High Dam and the Temple of Philae.
- On the next day of the tour, you will have a delicious breakfast in the morning and then spend the rest of the day in leisure. You can go out for an optional tour to Abu Simbel. You can have lunch onboard the vessel and will sail to Kon Ombo and then to Edfu.
- On the next morning, you can have tea in the cruise and then visit Edfu Temple and Horus Temple. Later you will be sailing in the direction of Luxor Via Esna and then can take an optional tour to the East Bank.
- On the next day of the trip, you can check out from the ship and visit the west bank to visit The Valley of the Kings and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Then you will be transferred to Luxor Train Station to catch a train to Cairo. On your arrival at the Cairo station, you will be assisted by a representative who will help you check-in comfortably as well as indulge in some of the optional activities.
- On the last day of the tour, you can have your breakfast at the hotel and then get transferred to the Cairo Airport to continue your onward journey.
As you arrive at Cairo Airport, our representative will greet you and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can go out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out to explore the land of Pharaohs.
Today you will be visiting the world renowned pyramids of Giza. You will visit places like The Great Pyramid of Cheops, The Pyramid of Chephren, The Pyramid of Mycerinus, andThe Sphinx.
On your way back, visit the Papyrus Institute, Jewelry Shop and the Perfume Factory.
After the tour, get back to the hotel and pack your bags. As you check-out from the hotel, spend the afternoon leisurely.
Towards the evening, you will be dropped off at the train station to board a train to Aswan.
Have dinner and spend the night onboard.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast on board and as you reach Aswan, our representative will meet you and will assist you to the port to board Nile Cruise.
As you arrive, embark on the cruise and get settled in. Later, enjoy a luscious lunch onboard and pay a visit to the High Dam and the Temple of Philae.
In the evening, enjoy dinner and have an overnight stay in your cabin.
After having buffet breakfast onboard, go to the open deck and witness the beautiful morning sky.
Spend your afternoon relaxing at the lounge or try some optional activities.
After having lunch, head out for a sailing trip to Kom Ombo.
Explore the mystical land of Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Sobek and Haeroris.
Head back to the cruise and enjoy dinner as you sail towards Edfu.
Have an overnight stay in your cabin.
Wake up early and proceed to visit the Edfu Temple and the Horus Temple.
After the visit, return to the cruise and enjoy a toothsome breakfast.
Spend your remaining morning on board and witness the scenic views of Esna as we sail off to Luxor.
You can relax by the pool or try various optional activities onboard.
Have dinner in the dining area and head to your cabin for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, disembark the cruise as we reach the docks.
As you arrive, get transferred to the West Bank, where you will witness the Valley of the Kings and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
After the visit, head back to Luxor and enjoy some leisure time here. You can enjoy shopping at the local markets or try some local delicacies at the popular food joints of the city.
Later, you will be dropped off at the train station to board a train to Cairo.
Have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, disembark the train as it reaches Cairo. At the station, our representative will receive you and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel for stay.
Check-in at the hotel and feel free to spend the rest of the day leisurely.
You can relax all day at the hotel and get rid of your travel weariness or you can go out and explore the city on your own.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This is my third international trip with Thrillophilia, I had a Thailand and Dubai trip before the trip was well-organized and get as I expected in which I do not hesitate to book more trips from this platform...And this time I choose my dream destinations Egypt I'm so excited and I'm very happy that it went so well as I expected to be... I'm impressed with Thrillophilia what they have provided and I'm satisfied...Thank you Thrillophilia you've done a very good job, the planing, the support, and service are what matters the most...I had a great experience with them all the time I took any bookings. The team did great planning for the trip-duration and well-selected attractions to visit. They provided the best hotel in the city which we felt luxurious, Great support from the coordinators, Nile River Cruise with a breathtaking view which was really unforgettable, On-time picked-up and drop, Well-maintained car and many more new expereince we had in Egypt... I couldn't express how much thankful I'm, Just in short we had the most awesome trip to date will look forward more and more trip from you... I highly suggested this platform for everyone for the best travel
Rated : 5.0
I'm full of surprises that this trip we take from Thrillophilia was fulfilling and satisfying especially the itinerary... By the way, the overall arrangement too was greatly done. Really a nice trip we enjoyed it. A professional team who planning and handled the trip and always taking care from the start of the trip till I departed from Egypt and reached my home town, the team called me to make sure that I am comfortable and reached safely...Really such a nice person...tip-top service and support...All I want to say that BIG Thank you for such a beautiful and unforgettable trip...
Rated : 5.0
Egypt is one of the places I wanted to visit from forever and it came true only due to Thrillophilia. It was interesting and the cruise made it much more adventurous, the pickup and drop facilities made it hassle free for traveler. There's nothings more one could ask for with the best of the inclusions and their accomplishment.
Rated : 4.0
Right from the beginning of the trip till the end it went amazingly as we expected from the package we booked. The accommodation with breakfast was very luxurious, on-time picked-up and dropped-off, and sightseeing in a private car was very nice and enjoyable... We had with us a very well-dressed and good behavior driver who took us with care to all the breathtaking sightseeing of the place... Nile River cruise was one of the highlights of the trip... Truly recommend.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.