Ubud Walking Tour Highlights
- Explore traditional Balinese houses and experience local life along the way
- Stroll down the narrow walkway of the rice fields as you make your way to the lush-green forest
- Savour scrumptious 9-course Balinese lunch - not to forget the serene views of the paddies
Ubud Walking Tour Overview
Nothing is better than the idea of adoring nature through a walking tour. Take your experience to a new level when you try this five-hour walk in one of its dense forests. Learn the about the culture and legends of the island from your English speaking guide. Make your way and test your balance in the narrow walkways of the rice fields.
Not just the rice paddies, but you will also come across Spring Water Temple, traditional villages where you can witness how the Balinese version of Feng Shui, and also relish sumptuous and filling Indonesian lunch at a restaurant surrounded by lush green rice fields.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel around 08:30 AM, and embark on this amazing rice paddy tour in Ubud amidst the greenery of the villages
- Take a walk into the rural village rice paddies to learn how rice is grown, cultivated and harvested.
- Visit the local organic produce farm where you will see how the Balinese cultivate vegetable, root crops and spices
- Conclude your tour with homemade 9-Course lunch served at the authentic Balinese home of your host Mr. I Wayan Sujana.
- Enjoy the warm welcome and meet his family and have the unique experience of a glimpse into daily life of a traditional Balinese home compound.
- End this exciting tour at 3.00 PM and get dropped back to your hotel.
More Details about Ubud Walking Tour
Know Before You Go for Ubud Walking Tour
- Activity timings: 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Avail free transfers from Kuta and Ubud.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.