Tulamben Wreck Diving Day Trip Highlights
- Explore the shipwrecks under the supervision of trained professionals and international safety protocols
- Witness the best views of coral reefs, the massive parts of Liberty, and many more as you dive deep into the water
- Nothing like diving into the clear water of Bali and fulfilling your aqua love
Tulamben Wreck Diving Day Trip Overview
Have you got the chance to witness shipwrecks before? If not, then head to the famous USS Liberty Wreck and satiate your aqua-love with a unique wreck diving activity. To get a thrill of this another level of diving, get briefed about the activity and start exploring the underwater world - all amidst international safety protocols.
Keep your eyes open as you get a close view of coral reefs - a sight to behold. The incredible location, animals like turtles surrounding the sunken cargo ship, the massive parts of the Liberty, and more adds to the excitement of this adrenaline-pumping activity.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and travel in a sanitized car, all the while you explore the scenic views of Bali.
- Arrive at the USS Liberty wreck where you will be briefed about the activity.
- Wear the diving masks and other required equipment and start exploring the marine world as you dive deep into the water.
- You can also click pictures with the wrecks of the ship at an additional cost.
- Enjoy a hearty lunch after you have experienced the adrenaline rushing activity.
- Every piece of equipment is sanitized after each use to maintain hygiene. Social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
Select Package Option
Tulamben Wreck Diving Trip
More Details about Tulamben Wreck Diving Day Trip
Know Before You Go for Tulamben Wreck Diving Day Trip
- Diving is not suitable for children aged 0-9, pregnant women or people with heart or back problems.
- Certified divers must carry their log books along.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Round trip hotel transfers are available for hotels located in Nusa Dua, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Kerobokan, Umalas, Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Benoa, Uluwatu, and Tanah Lot.
Things To Carry for Tulamben Wreck Diving Day Trip
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Water bottle