One Day Trek To Harihargad Fort Highlights
- Let the adrenaline rush run through your veins as you trek to Harihargad Fort, located at a height of 3500 feet above sea level
- Grasp the panoramic view of dense forest and other majestic peaks once you reach the top of the Harihargad Fort
- Offer prayers at the temple of Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva that are located in front of a small pond
- Learn interesting stories and facts about the places you come across from a professional guide
- Relish your taste buds with a mouth-watering meal served to you during the trek
One Day Trek To Harihargad Fort Overview
Activity Location: Nashik
Activity Timings: 5:00 AM to 10 PM
About One Day Trek to Harihargad Fort:
Harihar fort is situated in Nashik, Maharashtra. It lies at an elevation of 3,676 ft from the ocean leve. The trek with most iconic climb in the Sahyadris, Harihargad Fort trek takes you through the steep rock cut stairs inclined at 80 degrees at the end which makes this trek even more adventurous and thrilling. As you continue trekking, you'll be able to see the idols of Lord Hanuman, Shiva and Nandi. The view from the top is delightful and offers the majestic view of numerous posts and pinnacles, for example, Bhaskargad or Basgad, Anjaneri stronghold, Brahmagiri and Utwad fortress from the top.
About the Activity:
- Begin your journey at around 05:00 AM
- Available months for the trek are - June July, August
- Get a brief introduction about the trek from an expert guide who'll accompany you throughout your journey.
- Located 3500 feet above sea level, the trek to Harihargad Fort takes you through the magical expanse of nature.
- The prism-shaped fort enchants at first sight, and houses a pond in front of the Hanuman and Shiva shrines.
- Sheer design of the famed rock cut steps draws intrigued crowds, and the ornate, but steep steps scintillate while climbing up!
- Reach the fort in the afternoon and explore the history and the beauty of ancient architectural elegance.
- Regain your energy with a delicious lunch as you need to get back to the base camp.
- Descend back to the base camp and enjoy evening snacks on the way.
- Once you reach base camp, start your journey back to Mumbai. You'll reach Mumbai at around 10 PM depending on the traffic.
More Details about One Day Trek To Harihargad Fort
Know Before You Go for One Day Trek To Harihargad Fort
- Please refrain from smoking or consuming alcohol during the trip
- Ensure that you pay heed to the advice from the instructors.
- Kindly co-operate to keep the place clean.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for One Day Trek To Harihargad Fort
- Water bottle