Traditional Balinese Cooking with Ibu Rani Highlights
- Get to cook a 9-course authentic Balinese meal completely from scratch
- Learn all about the culinary history of all the dishes you will create with the chef
- Private transfers included to ensure utmost safety and comfort
Traditional Balinese Cooking with Ibu Rani Overview
Want to experience flavorsome Bali? The put your chef hat on and be part of a traditional cooking class with Chef Ibu Rani. Master authentic recipes from local expert on a hands-on experience that will put your cooking skills to the test.
Here you can try your hands on the traditional dishes like smoked duck, smoked chicken, chicken sate, Tempe and tofu, fried noodle, bean sprout, Gado–gado (mixed vegetable), peanut sauce, and hot spicy sambal. While preparing do not forget to show-off your cooking skills, and relish a succulent meal after the class.
About the activity:
- If cooking is your passion and love learning new dishes from around the world, then this tour is a perfect fit for you.
- Get picked up from you hotel from the mentioned location in Kuta in an air- conditioned shared van.
- Indulge in this traditional Balinese cooking with Ibu Rani in the Art Market at Bali and learn some new and exciting Balinese dishes.
- Acquaint yourself with varieties of spices and ingredients that the Balinese people use in their cooking sessions.
- Once prepared, you can enjoy your lip-smacking nine course Balinese feast.
- After lunch get dropped back to your hotel and take back memories to taste for a lifetime.
Select Package Option
Traditional Balinese Cooking With Ibu Rani
More Details about Traditional Balinese Cooking with Ibu Rani
Know Before You Go for Traditional Balinese Cooking with Ibu Rani
- Activity timings: 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Avail free transfers from Kuta and Ubud.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.