Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 PM
Located on the exclusive Bakrota Hills, the stay offers breathtaking vistas of the valley and the Pir Panjal range. The cottage is at a perfect location for a quiet vacation that is full of walks, treks, mountain and forest trails, cook-outs, and utter relaxation. The locals have amazing stories to tell about the bears and cheetahs in the forest while the chef here pampers you with local delicacies.
Enjoy this pristine retreat away from the crowds, located amidst deodar and oak trees, lush gardens and apple orchard. Sit in the patio with a book or enjoy the front garden in the evening with a barbeque and bonfire - staying here is bliss.
About the cottage:
The cottage features 3 private bedrooms that all open to amazing views of the forest and the orchards.
- Master Bedroom: Located on the first floor it has big bay windows overlooking the valley and the deodar forest offering ample sunshine during the day.
- Second Bedroom: Located on the first floor it overlooks the valley and offers plenty of sunshine during midday.
- Third Bedroom: Located on the first floor it overlooks the deodar forest area and the apple orchard.
All bedrooms come with plush beds, comfortable seating, and attached washrooms. Each has a max occupancy of 3 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Head out for a walk and explore the beauty around the stay
- Enjoy bonfire with music and stargazing at night
- Indulge in a self-cook BBQ experience
- Nothing like going for a hike to Ganji Pahari on Bakrota Hills
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to all the common areas and outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 84 km away from the Pathankot Railway station and 5 KM away from the Dalhousie Bus Stand. It is well connected with public and private transport.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.