The Kumaon Highlights
- Wake up to views of the breathtaking sunrise from the hills of Nanda Devi Range
- Learn about traditional agriculture practises, check out trails leading to ancient shrines, walk through forests of oak, cedar and rhododendron, and more
- Go for a hike to the waterfall that's ideal for a picnic and the perfect spot to unwind
- Stay in a private mountain retreat situated in the heart of the Himalaya.
- The package is valued at INR 20,000 in the market
The Kumaon Overview
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check out: 10:30 AM
Property Location: Gadholi, Binsar
About The Kumaon, Binsar:
Situated in the historical city of Almora and Surrounding by the thick forest and hidden waterfalls this resort is a perfect getaway in nature's lap. The resort offers an experience to visit the inhabiting rustic villages dotted with medieval stone temples and a unique culture untouched by modernity.
Enjoy magnificent views across the valley of Almora and soak in the sun while sitting on a rock by the river. Explore the ancient market town, or head out for a slightly challenging walk that descends into an adjacent valley to a beautiful waterfall. The in-house kitchen offers some of the most amazing Kumaoni delicacies that are made using locally grown and sourced produce.
Your package includes:
A delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Stay connected to the complimentary Wifi
To get more information about the rooms, please check the stay packages mentioned below or just click on book now.
Activities at The Kumaon, Binsar:
Trekking- Check out the hikes and trails at the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary and explore the pine tree and greenery of Kumaon.Hike down to the Kosi river and have a picnic and swimming day
Agriculture trail- Learn the traditional agriculture of oak, cedar and walks through muddy trails of forests.
Outdoor Sports- When you feel cozy in the bedroom, step out of your rooms to indulge in various exciting outdoor sports.
Note-The above-mentioned activities are subject to availability and at an additional charge.
Free Wifi- You don't have to worry about being connected with the outside world with free wifi you can always keep your social updated.
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service- Don’t worry about your Laundry and Dry cleaning when you're on a holiday, just forget that worry, and enjoy The service available at an additional charge
In-room Dining- Don’t feel like stepping out of the room? Get your food delivered to your room and be in the cozy comfort zone of your room. The service is available at an additional charge.
Transfers- Transfers are provided by the resort to and fro from the Airport and the railway station, thus saving you a ton of travel woes. The service is available at an additional charge.
Other amenities include Air conditioner, 24/7 assistance, a currency exchanger, laundry service, a travel desk, and a telephone.
Multicuisine restaurant- Eat and eat! Famish your hunger with deliciously prepared multicuisine food.
Spa- Rejuvenate yourself with the traditional practice of spa and oil to give more relaxation to the vacation.
Free Parking- Use the parking area of the resort to park your private vehicles ensuring their proper safety.
Other Facilities include 24-hour Concierge service, power back, recreational area, parking, on-call doctor, and luggage storage service.
Things not to miss :
Binsar wildlife sanctuary is a wonderful place to visit where one can notice some rare species of animals
Binsar Hill at 2,412 m is a trekkers paradise where one can witness some of the most mesmerizing views
Indulge in local meals like Aloo ke gutke, Madve ki roti (ragi roti), Bhatt ki daal, Bhaang ki khatai, Palak ka kapa, Kaudh ke daal and Kumaoni raita and so much more.
Blackout dates: There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
Availability: Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to Reach The Kumaon, Binsar:
The resort is located 2.7 km from Kasar Devi temple and can be accessed using a private as well as a public mode of transportation.
Nearest Bus stand: Patiakhali Bus Stand is just 14 km away from the resort.
Nearest Railway station: Kathgodam railway station is at a distance of 91 km. It is the nearest railhead with a connection to Delhi, Howrah & Lucknow.
Nearest Airport: Pantnagar Airport is at a distance of 125 km from the resort.
Lower chalet With Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
The rooms are wooden finished with well-furnished has one king-size bed. Gives you a breathtaking view of the sunrise of the Himalayas. The rooms are having all the amenities such as Room Service, Housekeeping, Bathroom, Charging Points.
- Room Service
- Coffee/tea maker
Upper chalet with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Spacious room with one king-size bed with mesmerizing Himalaya view from the balcony. Wooden work in the rooms makes it more natural. Rooms equipped with all amenities such as Room Service, Housekeeping, Bathroom, Charging Points.
- Room Service
- Coffee/tea maker
More Details about The Kumaon
Know Before You Go for The Kumaon
- Certain activities and amenities might not be available due to the Covid19 guidelines issued by the Govt.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for outdoor and common areas.
- You must carry a valid id proof at all times during your stay.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- The package cannot be split.
- Please adhere to the Check-In and Check-Out timings.
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.