Camping And Trekking in Rishikesh Highlights
- A well-facilitated campsite huddled amongst lush green mountains and a serene river stream.
- Explore the nearby stream or head towards the guided nature walk and witness various migratory birds with rich green environs in the backdrop.
- Unwind yourself with the thrilling river rafting activity and raft through the turbulent rapids of the pristine river.
- Head towards the well-maintained garden and indulge in multiple outdoor games available at the campsite.
Camping And Trekking in Rishikesh Overview
Activity Location: Ghattu ghat, Neelkanth Temple Road, Rishikesh
Activity Duration: 2 Days - 1 Night
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
About Camping and Rafting in Rishikesh:
Surrounded by lush green mountains and fledged cozily alongside a river stream, this well-facilitated campsite is equipped with a lush green garden and a well-maintained play area as well.
About the activity:
- This camping experience offers a stay in 4 different rooms, Family Room, Friends Room, Friends Room with AC facility, and Couple Room.
- There are multiple variants to choose from
- Stay in Family Room
- Stay in Family Room with 10 Km Rafting.
- Stay in Family Room with 16 Km Rafting.
- Stay in Friends Room
- Stay in Friends Room with 10 Km Rafting
- Stay in Friends Room with 16 Km Rafting
- Stay in Couple Room
- Stay in Friends Room with 10 Km Rafting ( AC Facility)
- Stay in Friends Room with 16 Km Rafting (AC Facility)
- The common inclusions for all of the rooms are attached bathrooms with western toilets, comfortable beds, comfortable blankets, wifi, etc.
- The campsite has a set of indoor and outdoor activities such as volleyball, table tennis, chess, ludo, guided nature trek, bird watching, and river rafting(if you have chosen the variant).
- Cliff jumping and body surfing are the common inclusions of the 16 Km river rafting activity.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner, including the non-veg dish which is only available in the dinner buffet.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided at the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to make the booking
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or One can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 32 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 16 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 41 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
Camping And Trekking in Rishikesh Itinerary
Select Package Option
Stay in Friends Room
Stay in Family Room
Stay in Friends Room (AC Facility)
Stay in Family Room with 10 Km rafting
Stay in Friends Room with 10 Km rafting
Stay in Couple Room
Stay in Friends Room with 16 Km rafting
Stay in Family Room with 16 KM Rafting
Stay in Friends Room with 10 Km Rafting (AC Facility)
Stay in Friends Room with 16 Km Rafting (AC Facility)
More Details about Camping And Trekking in Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Camping And Trekking in Rishikesh
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- The changing rooms are available at the endpoint of the rafting location at an additional cost.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.