Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Sundarban
- Located in the Indian state of West Bengal, Sundarbans is the largest mangrove forests in the world. It is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. You will be able to sight the rare variety of Royal Bengal Tiger in this place.
- Sundarban National Park is a UNESCO world heritage site that shelters a large variety of birds and reptiles. The most famous reptile found in this park is the saltwater crocodile.
- Sundarban tour from Kolkata will take you close to the amazing mangrove forests in the world.
- The tour would start from Kolkata. You will be transferred to the Sundarban Godkhali by a car. The transfer will take about 3 hours and 30 minutes by road.
- Once you arrive at Sundarban Godkhali, you will take a boat ride to reach the island of Gosaba. Upon your arrival at the island of Gosaba, you will be spending some time witnessing the breathtaking views of the place with your loved ones. Then you will be witnessing the amazing setting sun over the Sundarban bird jungle.
- In the evening hours, you can settle down at your accommodation and relish the wonderful folk dance performance.
- On the next day of the Sundarban tour package from Kolkata, you will be going on a tour to visit the mangrove forest and the tiger reserve.
- You will be cruising through the river malta and relishing a relaxed day on the deck of the river cruise with your loved ones. You will also be visiting the three popular watch towers namely Sajnekhali, Sudhanyakhali and Dobanki. At the end of the day, you can come back to the cottage for an overnight stay.
- On the last day of the tour, you will be heading back to Kolkata but before that you can visit Hamilton Bungalow and Rabindranath Tagore Bungalow.
Begin your exciting journey on the Sundarban tour from Kolkata, as you are picked up from Kolkata in an AC car.
After a three and a half-hour drive, we reach Sundarban Godkhali where the road ends. Rest of the journey to the island of Gosaba is by boat, followed by an auto-rickshaw ride to your accommodation.
Reach the cottage and relax in your rooms.
After a filling lunch at the cottage, move towards the Sundarbans Bird Jungle and witness a splendid sunset.
In the evening, indulge in the local folk dance and relish the snacks with some tea or coffee.
Have dinner and take a restful sleep.
Wake up early for an exciting day ahead on the Sundarban tour package from Kolkata.
Set out on an early morning boat cruise to the Sunderban Tiger Reserve and get a chance to spot several animals including, crocodiles, spotted deer, wild boars, snakes, water monitor lizards, different types of birds, and if you are lucky, the Royal Bengal Tiger.
Spend the day relaxing on the deck of your boat as you cruise through the Malta river and reach the point from where you can see the Bay of Bengal.
Breakfast and lunch will be served on the boat itself.
By evening, return to the cottage for a bonfire and complimentary snacks.
After a sumptuous dinner, head to your rooms and enjoy a peaceful sleep.
After a hearty breakfast in the morning, head out to visit some famous places like the Hamilton Bungalow and the Rabindranath Tagore Bungalow.
Prepare for departure and proceed to the car as you begin your return journey to Kolkata on the memorable Sundarban tour from Kolkata
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Trip to sundarban with sundarban from kolkata was incredible and head off into the jungle rendezvous with biggest mangrove in the universe.I visited with here with my friend, we enjoyed the hospitality and service.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.