Singaraja Lovina Tour Highlights
- Witness nature's bounty and most scenic views of clear water at the Tamblingan Lake and Gitgit Waterfall
- Indulge in a mouth-watering lunch with views of diving dolphins at the Lovina beach
- Soak in the lush green beauty of the Busungbiu Rice Terrace and also interact with the locals working on the fields
Singaraja Lovina Tour Overview
The bright and blue sky is the perfect backdrop to the Tamblingan Lake - your first stop of the tour. The incredible views of green hills, crystal clear water, and nature's bounty is a sight to behold from the lakeshore. Next, visit the Gigit Waterfall where you can listen to the pleasant sound of flowing water and also witness the beauty of the surrounding tropical rain forest and green rice fields. Before it is time to head to the next destination, enjoy a mouth-watering lunch with views of diving dolphins golden sand, and resting boats at the Lovina beach.
The Singaraja Lovina Tour is incomplete without you stopping to take a dip at the natural hot spring - Banjar Hot Spring. Adding to the highlight is a visit to the Busungbiu Rice Terrace which treats you with the best countryside view, you can also interact with the farmers working on the field to learn more about the local plantation and their daily life.
About the activity:
- Once you are picked up from your hotel in a sanitized car, head straight to the Tamblingan Lake and click memorable pictures in the scenic background.
- Visit the Gigit Waterfall and soak in its enchanting beauty. Next head for a delicious lunch at the Lovina beach.
- Explore the significance of brimstone at the natural hot spring and finally witness the lush green beauty of the Busungbiu Rice Terrace.
- Social distancing and the use of makes is compulsory during the tour.
Select Package Option
Singaraja Lovina Tour
More Details about Singaraja Lovina Tour
Know Before You Go for Singaraja Lovina Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- Lunch is included in the package.
- The activity timings are 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
- A minimum of two individuals is required to book this activity.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity is open to all age groups.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks are recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.