Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
About the Activity:
- Cruise through the rolling hills and explore the terraced rice paddies as you cycle through the postcard-perfect pastoral landscapes of Jatiluwih on a cycle.
- Meet up with your guide and get your bike while you listen to interesting facts about what makes this place so remarkable and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- When you're ready to ride, explore the green hillsides that have been shaped and carved into stunning terraces filled with the fields of rice.
- Visit the villages of Kedampal, Mangesta and Belulang to have a perfect day out.
- Stop at Penebel traditional market to fetch some souvenirs and enjoy the delicious buffet lunch in a restaurant around Penebel.
08.00 - 08.15 Depart from hotel to Jatiluwih village
10.15 - 10.30 Arrive at restaurant and registration
10.30 - 10.45 Coffee break, outfit the equipment & safety talk
11.00 - 11.45 Start cycling to Kedampal Village to see rice paddy, Continue to Belulang village to see hot spring, Continue to Mangesta village to see rice paddy. Next stop is Penebel Market to see traditional market.
13.00 - 13.15 Finish cycling at Filing Village around Penebel area and drove to the Restaurant for Lunch (if the guests are strong enough to continue biking, our guide will lead them to bike to the restaurant which will take about 45 minutes).
13.30 - 13.45 Lunch
14.30 - 14.45 Finish lunch and transfer back to the hotel
16.00 - 16.15 Arrive at Hotel
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Tabanan
Most Popular Destinations