Ramanagara Trek Highlights
- Go on an adventurous weekend escapade to the Ramanagara Hills, witness misty hills, lush greenery of the Ramgiri forests in the Western Ghats
- Enjoy activities like Trekking, Campfire, Sightseeing & Rappelling with a skilled and experienced guide
- Soak in the numerous other spellbinding views that fall on your route.
- No hassle to reach the off beat location as transfers are included to & from Bangalore in the package
- The Ramanagara trek package is offered at INR 1333 in the market.
Ramanagara Trek Overview
Activity Location- Ramanagara
Start Point- Bangalore
Ramanagara Trek Duration- 12 hours (to & fro)
Ramanagara Trek Distance- 22 Km.
Summit Height- 2,451ft.
- Marathahalli, Kala mandir- 10:30 PM
- Central Silk Board building (towards BTM)- 11:00 PM
- BTM, A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop- 11:10 PM
- Banashankari Bus stop- 11:30 PM
- RR Nagar, Gopalan Arcade- 11:50 PM
About Ramanagara Trek, Bangalore-
Bangalore has always been a go-to place to explore the outskirts of the city for nature lovers, adorned with many hidden treasures of nature in the Western Ghats. One amongst them is Ramanagara(2,451ft.), which is famous for being the backdrop of the famous movie Sholay.
Consisting of rocky terrain trails, the Ramanagara night trek experience will give you a satisfying experience with an adventurous night trek like never before.
Other Relevant Information-
Group Size- Maximum 30 people
The mode of transport depends on Group Size. If Group Size is below 12 then Tempo traveller and if above 12 then it would be a Minibus.
About the activity-
- The night trek is an adventure activity by undergoing it, discovering the nightlife of the surrounding place.
- Experience nature very closely in the pitch dark background, and look at the view of the constellations.
- The Ramanagara night trek starts at midnight from the base camp and heads towards the forests of Ramgiri.
- Reach the peak through a moderate level trek, from the peak you can see the panoramic view of the city with the street lights glowing on one side and the other side is the forest view with the dark background.
- Go for midnight rappelling or choose stargazing with the bonfire at the peak campsite.
- Wake up early in the morning, witness the sunrise and trek down to base camp.
- Grab some delicious breakfast at the base camp and head back to Bangalore.
Select Package Option
Ramanagara Night Trek with Transportation
More Details about Ramanagara Trek
Know Before You Go for Ramanagara Trek
- Do not expect luxury as we will be traversing through pristine and untamed nature.
- There is no need to carry a blanket and mat as you will be given tents and sleeping bags.
- Do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructor.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products during the entire trip.
- Do not carry valuables or expensive jewelry during the trip.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek as they might hinder your audibility.
- The above pickup and timings as been selected based on the Bangalore traffic Jam and the timings will help the participants to reach on time to the campsite and maintain the time schedule of the Ramanagara trek.
Things To Carry for Ramanagara Trek
- Head torchMandatory Item
- Back pack (50-60l)Mandatory Item
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Hiking shoesMandatory Item
- Rain cover
- Extra pair of socks
- Waterproof windcheater