Qasr Al Hosn Tickets Highlights
- Witness Emirates rich culture by visiting the iconic Qasr Al Hosn, the oldest stone building with more than 230 years in Abu Dhabi
- Learn more about political and historical development of Abu Dhabi as you further explore the building
- From a watchtower and onto its current state: Delve into various exhibitions displaying the evolution of the building
- Explore the Inner Fort and Outer Palace as you gonna Discover the ancestral home of the Al Nahyan and the symbolic heart of Abu Dhabi
- Get complimentary access into the House of Artisans and Cultural Foundation included in the Qasr Al Hosn tickets.
Qasr Al Hosn Tickets Overview
Qasr Al Hosn Timings:
Sat- Thur: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM | 7:00 PM-11:00 PM
Friday: 4PM - 12AM.
About Qasr Al Hosn:
A historical landmark, Built around the 1790s is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Experience Qasr Al Hosn and learn about the story of Abu Dhabi, from traditional pearling settlement to modern global metropolis.
Qasr Al Hosn comprises two major iconic buildings: the Inner Fort (originally constructed in 1795) and the Outer Palace (1939-45). Being a witness to Abu Dhabi’s rich and varied history, having been home to a ruling family, and a seat to the government, the consultative council, and the national archives, it now stands as the nation’s living memorial and the narrator of Abu Dhabi’s history.
About The Activity:
- Learn the historical development of Abu Dhabi: The Qasr Al Hosn in Abu Dhabi comes with the chance through which you can understand and absorb the history of the entire Abu Dhabi and take glimpses about the political evolution of the same.
- Know About Bani Yas tribe: See the region’s charming historical and cultural scenes coming to life through the large, interactive screens placed all around and relive the life of ancient royals as you weave your way through its painstakingly restored rooms and hallways.
- Complimentary entry to House of Artisans: Along with a mesmerizing exploration, Qasr Al Hosn Ticket in Abu Dhabi is inclusive of complimentary entry to the House of Artisans where you’ll see the highly creative local artisans giving live demonstrations of the region’s unique Emirati crafts. The Cultural Foundation is the region’s first multipurpose community center.
- Step into the Bait Al Gahwa: It enlightens you on everything about the renowned Arabic coffee, including its interesting facts, significance in the Emirati culture, and meticulous preparation that highlights its diverse phases such as roasting, grounding, and brewing.
How to reach Qasr Al Hosn?
- From Dubai: The distance is approx 140 Km, take a taxi via E11 and Al Shahama it will take 1 hr 30 min to reach the destination.
- From Abu Dhabi: These Bus lines stop near Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St): 40, 54
Select Package Option
More Details about Qasr Al Hosn Tickets
Know Before You Go for Qasr Al Hosn Tickets
- Operational hours from SAT – THU:10AM - 4PM | 7PM – 11PM and FRI: 4PM - 12AM. Currently this activity is not available.
- UAE residence above 60 years can enter free of charge by presenting their emirates ID. Ages 18yrs and below go in free.
- A valid government issued ID matching the name listed in the booking should be provided to gain entry into Qasr Al Hasn.
- At the entrance, the security team will measure your temperature using a handheld digital Infrared body thermometer.
- Once inside, you will be guided to the orientation room to receive information and be made aware of the site’s offerings.
- In the event that the site has reached full capacity, you will be invited to wait in the House of Artisans reception space or encouraged to visit the Cultural Foundation exhibitions.
- Signage will be placed across the site, reminding visitors of the precautionary guidelines.
Things To Carry for Qasr Al Hosn Tickets
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes