Starting/ending point: Bir landing site
Beautifully nestled in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, Bir Billing is the hub of all kinds of adventure activities. Embark on a thrilling half-day tour which takes you through the landscape of Bir Billing features deep gorges, impressive snow peaks, misty woods, flowery meadows, lush green valleys, glistening lakes, gushing waterfalls and enthralling lakes.
About the activity:
- The speciality of Bir Billing lies within its peaceful town and the serene beauty. Get ready to witness a one lifetime experience and create some amazing memories at Bir Billing.
- Cycling is a better option and a new experience and you will definitely enjoy the atmosphere. Enjoy your vacation amidst mountains, forests and nature and enjoy pedalling along with Dhauladhar ranges. Cycle for about 14 KM from the take-off site to the bungee jump site.
- It is your time to fly, going toe to toe against your fears. The take-off point is Billing for this activity, a popular hotspot located around 8200 ft above sea-level - heaven for paragliders.
- After a much important briefing session with our handpicked professionals, you with your instructor are all set to take-off.
- All the types of equipment used are imported from France and tested for safety. To make sure this experience goes safe and sound, social distancing, use of masks and State-Government rules are followed.
- Taking all the factors into consideration the safety of the jumper is given the utmost priority as bungee jumping from cranes is not as relatively safe as jumping from fixed platforms.
How to reach?
Bir landing site is just 2.3 KM from Bir bus stand and is easily accessible by both private and public transport.