Paragliding in Gangtok Highlights
- Fly high at an altitude of 500ft and experience an amazing adrenaline rush.
- Experience the wonderful thrilling activity that fuels the fire into the adventure soul.
- Fly with the experienced certified paraglider under supervision.
- The safety gear are of to-nitch quality and well maintained.
- Enjoy the breathtaking spectacular view of Sikkim valley from the sky.
Paragliding in Gangtok Overview
About Paragliding In Gangtok:
Indulge in the thrilling activity of paragliding in Sikkim. Experience the thrill of paragliding in the Himalayan skies as you oversee the mesmerizing birdseye view of Sikkim Valley. Gliding in the midst of snow-capped peaks with the open blue sky above you and the mystical views of the valleys around is an experience that will not be forgotten easily. Paragliding in Sikkim can be attempted by anyone who is of 14 years of age and above. The entire activity is monitored and is under the supervision of experienced instructors.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
About the Activity:
- Paragliding in Sikkim is for 5-10 minutes and can be attempted anytime between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Arrive at the destination and prepare yourself for a fun-filled adventure.
- The take-off site is Ani Gumpa that is at an altitude of 1450 meters.
- Paragliding in Sikkim will be conducted under the supervision and guidance of an experienced and qualified instructor.
- The landing site is Reshithang Sports Complex that is located at an altitude of 1150 meters.
- Paragliding in Sikkim experience also gives a mesmerizing view of the Himalayas.
How to reach the destination:
The activity location is in Ani Gompa, Gangtok and it can be easily accessed using a public or a private mode of transportation. The exact activity location will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
Select Package Option
Vibrant Valley View (Medium flight)
Mountain View Flight
More Details about Paragliding in Gangtok
Know Before You Go for Paragliding in Gangtok
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- The weight limit for the activity is 80 kg.
- The age criteria to attempt the activity is 14-60.
- The timing for the activity to be attempted is between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Anyone who ages above 14-70 years of age can go for paragliding in Sikkim.
- For paragliding in Sikkim you need to be over 14 years old. Under 18's need written, signed parental consent to paraglide.
Things To Carry for Paragliding in Gangtok
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Walking shoesMandatory Item
- Warm clothes