Bir Billing Camping And Paragliding Highlights
- Enjoy camping amidst the nature surrounded with lush greenery and stunning views in Bir-Billing
- Go paragliding in the mesmerizing valley of Bir valley and enjoy the panoramic views with gushing breezes
- Take part in the activity with the briefing and assistance of an experienced instructor before and throughout the activity
- Stay in alpine camps and enjoy a warm bonfire session under the star studded sky
- The package is valued at INR 4,699/- in the market
Bir Billing Camping And Paragliding Overview
Camping Location: Bir, Himachal Pradesh
Check-In Time: 1:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
About Bir Billing Camping And Paragliding:
It's time to make your vacation a special one with this 2 days 1-night amazing experience in Bir Billing. Along with the stay experience. This tour takes you to an unforgettable experience with the winds of Himachal Pradesh, alongside equally fabulous trekking and camping experiences. You are bound to be amazed by the hospitality along with the amenities available in this camp. Indulge in exciting paragliding activity and witness the breathtaking views of the Bir Valley.
About the Activity:
- The timings for camping are from 1:00 PM to 11:00 AM.
- Well-maintained Swiss tents are provided for stay, each having beds, a seating room, and an attached washroom.
- For a comfortable stay, you will be offered mattresses on beds, pillows, and clean linen.
- The campsite is spotted with lots of greenery. One can enjoy the stargazing at night in the clear blue sky above.
- Also, outdoor games can be arranged on request.
- The place is equipped with all the amenities like a house restaurant, housekeeping, free WiFi, free parking, power backup, and a garden which makes this experience suitable for families as well as friends and couples.
- Vegetarian meals are served with an option of eggs for breakfast.
- Listen to a quick briefing session by instructors about the activity, a group of professionals helps gliders get adjusted onto the paraglider.
- The experience of flying amidst Himalayan slopes, the picturesque view of the Bir valley below, and the cool breeze brushing against gliders make for a thrilling adventure.
- A minimum number of 2 people needs to book this package
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Gaggal Airport is the nearest located 75 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Bir Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 3 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Ahju Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 7 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
Bir Billing Camping And Paragliding Itinerary
Select Package Option
Bir Billing Camping And Paragliding
More Details about Bir Billing Camping And Paragliding
Know Before You Go for Bir Billing Camping And Paragliding
- Children below 5 years of age can be accompanied by their parents or guardians without any extra cost.
- Children above 5 years of age will be counted in as separate individuals.
- Any damage done will be payable by the visitor at the time only.
- As the property is located in a village, it must be remembered that the music will stop before 10 pm.
- Kindly keep the campsite and surroundings clean by using garbage bins.
- Paragliding is not available for people below 18 years of age.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Avoid consuming heavy food and alcoholic beverages 2 hrs. prior the activity