Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Bir Billing is one of the most famous paragliding destinations in not just India, but in the whole wide world. Ranked as the second-best on the globe, Bir Billing is also famous for the amazing camping experiences offered in the region. Like this camp, where you can not only enjoy the luxury tents but also hill treks, village walks, evening bonfires and stargazing sessions in this pristine untouched heaven. The meals served at this campsite are vegetarian in nature with an option for eggs in the breakfast.
Add to all this, the experience of soaring high in the sky, especially starting from a height of 8000ft above sea level, which is the second highest take-off site in the entire world. Take this tour to see this amazing destination in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, both, up close and aerially.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the campsite and check-in to the accommodation allotted to you.
- Freshen up and leave for a trek in the nearby region and villages. When you come back in the evening, a bonfire will be lit for you to sit around, gather the warmth, share stories and sing and dance around with fun.
- Dinner will be served under the billions of stars, post which you can retire for the night.
- Wake up to an amazing sunrise, have your breakfast and check-out of the camps. You will be then taken for the paragliding experience, which will be a flight of about 15 to 30 minutes depending on the weather conditions.
- After you land in Bir, the tour will come to an end.
Arrive at the campsite in time to check-in. Freshen up and get some rest before you leave for a village trek for about one and a half hour in the nearby region.
Come back in the evening to enjoy a warm bonfire. Share stories, sing, dance or just sit and stargaze beside the bonfire.
Dinner will be served, post which you can retire in the tents and call it a night.
After waking up to a majestic sunrise in the valley, you will be served warm breakfast.
Check-out and leave for the paragliding adventure. You will be enjoying a flight of about 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
After you land back in Bir, the trip will come to an end.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.