One Night Houseboat Tour In Alleppey Highlights
- Witness the breathtaking landscapes of Alleppey, sail along the blue lagoons, and experience the best of Kerala like never before
- Experience a relaxing stay in a houseboat appointed with well-furnished rooms offering mesmerizing lake views in the backdrop
- Explore scenic sights of places like Champakulam Church, Champakulam Market, Kuttanad Paddy fields, etc with an overnight stay at Houseboat
- This package is valued at INR 8,640 in the market
One Night Houseboat Tour In Alleppey Overview
About the Houseboat and Nature-
Indulge in this One Night Houseboat Tour in Alleppey, which will give you an exquisite opportunity to explore the pristine backwaters of Kerela with spectacular views of Champakulam Church, Champakulam Market, Kuttanad Paddy fields, and nearby villages. This magical trip is comprised of sightseeing opportunities starting from Ambalappuzha temple to Aleppey beach.
About its Location & Accessibility-
The Punnamada Finishing boarding point is located 2.6 km from the main city of Alappuzha. Both private and public transport is easily available to reach the boarding point. Head towards VCNB Road and turn right onto Blue Lily Lake Home to reach the destination.
Nearest Airport: The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport located at a distance of 83 km from Alleppey.
Nearest Railway Station: Alappuzha Railway Station is located at a distance of 6 km from the property.
About the Stay:
The houseboat is adorned with luxuriously appointed bedrooms featured with wooden decors, modern amenities, and attached washrooms. The houseboat is also appointed with a common dining area where guests can enjoy mouthwatering meals with mesmerizing views of lush green environs and a thick avenue of palm trees in the backdrop.
About Access to Common Areas:
The stay-in houseboat offers complete access to facilities and common areas like the dining area, bedrooms, well-versed porch, and a small kitchenette.
The houseboat stay is inclusive of a scrumptious breakfast, lunch. high-tea and dinner helping you enjoy meals prepared with great taste and flavor. You can also prepare some meals for yourself in the kitchenette.
The houseboat keeps your safety its utmost priority. The property is properly sanitized, and all safety measures are taken to ensure health and hygiene in this time of the pandemic. All measures are taken care of so you can enjoy a carefree stay.
About the Host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The houseboat offers the services of experienced hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries.
You can find the following option when you click the 'Book Now' option-
One Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat With All Meals- A stay in a 1 bedroom houseboat with a minimum occupancy of 1 person and a maximum occupancy of 2 persons.
Two Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat With All Meals- A stay in a 2 bedroom houseboat with a minimum occupancy of 1 person and a maximum occupancy of 4 persons.
Checkin Time- 12:00 pm
Checkout Time- 9:00 am
One Bedroom Houseboat Stay
Embark on a comfortable stay with all modern amenities such as a comfortable bed, a dining table, a cupboard, a patio, and an attached washroom.
- Air conditioning
- Room Service
More Details about One Night Houseboat Tour In Alleppey
Know Before You Go for One Night Houseboat Tour In Alleppey
- The houseboat will only sail from 12 noon to 5 PM and 8AM to 9AM due to govt restrictions
- The AC will only be operational from 9 PM to 6 AM.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the houseboat with care.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Private parties or events are not appreciated.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- Due to hygiene and sanitization reasons, the meals might be served in the room only.
- The recommended activities are not a part of the package and can be availed at an additional cost.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.