Location: Valmiki Nagar, Bettiah
Timings: 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM and 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
About the activity:
When you are in Bihar, you will experience the perfect bespoke beauty and the world that you have never imagined of. There are so many tourist locations that will amaze you and take you to the other world. One such location is Valmiki Nagar on the outskirts of Bettiah. This is a perfect walk on the small path but shows immense beauty to the maximum extent.
- The rich wildlife and the diverse topography make for wonderful nature walks through the forests.
- The tourists are taken on a guided walking tour spanning 4 - 5 km to give them an idea of the flourishing ecosystem of the forests.
- These groups of 5 - 6 people are guided by professionals and children below the age of 15 years are not allowed.
- It is a must-experience activity when at the sanctuary to witness the plenteous flora and fauna, and to be awed at the grand and cosy forests brimming with wondrous bounteous nature.
- In the beginning, the path is wide enough but also at some distance, the path starts shortening and turns out to be a quite narrow path that supports one person at a time.
- The amazing cool breeze swaying captures your heart and you will get close to nature.
How to reach?
The location of the activity is in Valmiki Nagar. The exact location will be shared with you after booking.