Manisa Hotel Mauritius Highlights
- Get ready to explore some of the most thrilling adventures like diving in the vast sea, snorkeling along the corals and even riding a glass bottom boat.
- Stay in a luxurious property and relish upon the in house facilities like a spa, a salon and a gigantic swimming pool.
- Visit many famous tourist attractions like World Unique Tea Factory, Caudan Waterfront, Citadel Fort & shopping at Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius.
- Enjoy a speed boat ride with your loved ones and sway along the glorious waters of the sea.
- Go shopping and sightseeing on your own and explore the islands the way you wish.
Manisa Hotel Mauritius Overview
Manisa hotel Mauritius is a 3-star property seated on the western coast of this extravagant island. This sea faced hotel is surrounded by a tropical setting with turquoise waters in the front and a magnificent landscaped garden around the resort.
This exotic property is abode to 30 standard rooms, 1 family room, and 12 superior rooms at its place. Every accommodation at the property is designed thoughtfully along with state-of-the-art amenities.
To offer you a culinary experience, this resort resides in a great restaurant where you can feast your taste buds on the best dishes of Mauritian cuisine. The A la carte option for all the 3 meals of the day include Seafood, Creole, Chinese and Indian menu, Mauritian and Grill specialties, and others. Relish the taste of the best of the chef at their place and make happy memories with your loved ones on your tour.
The huge pool at the property is perfect to eliminate your tiredness in the soothing waters. Kick start your mornings with a luscious breakfast and take a dive into the pool or choose to sunbathe in the bright sun.
Manisa Mauritius is a one-stop destination to reside on your vacation in this tropical land. One can witness the true beauty of the sun-kissed waters of the sea, exotic sunsets and sunrises, glistering beaches, and more with their stay at this great property
About the tour:
- Reach the tropical paradise of Mauritius and enjoy a fun-filled tour of the northern as well as the southern island.
- Take a scenic drive through the whole city to finally reach the peninsula and enjoy a day along the shores.
- Explore some of the best landmarks of the North region including the World Unique Tea Factory, Caudan Waterfront, Citadel Fort & shopping at Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius, and a scenic drive through the city.
- Take a tour on your own and relish upon various regional delicacies alongside the roads.
- Visit the south islands and spend the whole day exploring its serenity.
- Visit the Shiva temple, Ship Model factory, and Adams free duty shop, from where you can shop for items to take back home.
- Explore exotic waterfalls and a valley that resides 23 distinct colors - Charamel.
- Visit the bountiful Island of Ile Aux Cerf and spend a whole day taking part in a plethora of adventure activities. Spend a whole day exploring marine life by opting for scuba diving, snorkeling, and others.
More Details about Manisa Hotel Mauritius
Know Before You Go for Manisa Hotel Mauritius
- Wear masks at all times and carry your sanitizer with you.
- Airfare is not a part of the tour package.
- Passport validity of a minimum of 6 months is required from the date of arrival back in India.
- The accommodations are made in superior rooms of the hotel with 4 night’s inclusions.
Things To Carry for Manisa Hotel Mauritius
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes
Manisa Hotel Mauritius Superior Room
- Breakfast & Dinner included
- Full day North Tour
- Full day South Tour
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel
- Pick Up & Drop
- Room Service
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Show 1 more