Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Open Dated Ticket
The whole experience was truly wonderful, first of all, I was so nervous about this trip but I had heard the best thing from many about South Korea and...
I contacted Thrillophilia to plan for South Korea and HongKong. I trust them as all the trip I had from them since now was always a good one...I am gla...
- Thrillophilia’s Magical South Korea with Hong Kong package is an 11-day expedition that will let you enjoy the preeminent cities in Eastern Asia. From Hong Kong to Macau to Jeju and Seoul in South Korea, there will be a diverse selection of landscaping, scenery, sightseeing and experience of different communities and their cultures.
- Day 1, 2 and 3 - Hong Kong. On the first day of South Korea with Hong Kong package, you will arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later, you will go on a city sightseeing tour of places like - the Jewelry Factory & Factory Outlet, Victoria Peak on the One way Peak Tram, and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. By the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next morning you will have breakfast at the hotel and then go for a full-day trip to Disneyland - the fifth Magic Kingdom to explore the themed areas - Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land, Tomorrow land, Toy Storyland, Grizzly Gulch and Mystic Point. Also enjoy rides, activities, parades, meeting with Disney characters, shopping and more. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will have breakfast at the hotel before departing for a trip to Lantau Ngong Ping in a cable-car. Enjoy the views of lush greenery, mountains and valleys along with a visit to the Tian Tan Buddha. In the end, you will travel back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 4 and 5 - Macau. On the fourth day of the trip, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get on a ferry from Hong Kong to Macau. Upon arrival, you will get transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Choose to go out shopping, explore the local markets, restaurants and nightlife. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay. The next day, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then go for a full-day Macau city and Tower tour. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 6 and 7 - Jeju. On the sixth day of the tour, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast, get on the ferry from Macau and travel to the Hong Kong Airport to catch a flight for Seoul in South Korea. Upon reaching Incheon International Airport, you will get on another domestic flight to Jeju. In Jeju, you will get checked-into a hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure before retiring for the night at the hotel.
- The next day, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then proceed with a visit to places like - Eco Land – Village Museum, SeongsanIlchulbong Peak, Woman Driver Show via Jongdalri Shore Road, and Yongduam Rock - Dongmuntradional Market. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 8, 9, 10 and 11 - Seoul. On the eighth day, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then go for a half-day trip to - Hallim Park, Suweolbong Trekking, and Jusangjeolli Cliff. Later, return to the hotel in Jeju to complete the check-out formalities and get transferred to the airport to board a flight for Seoul. Upon arrival, you will get checked-into a hotel to stay overnight.
- The next morning you will have breakfast at the hotel before going on a city sightseeing DMZ Tour - Imjingak Park, Unification Village, 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, and N Seoul Tower & Observatory – Myeongdong. Lastly, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then travel to Nami Island for a full-day trip. Here you will get to go strawberry picking and a visit to Dumulmeori Dongdaemun Market. Later in the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the last day of Magical South Korea with Hong Kong package, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to Incheon Airport for your journey back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The whole experience was truly wonderful, first of all, I was so nervous about this trip but I had heard the best thing from many about South Korea and Hong Kong which eagerly I want to visit the place and I've checked from many websites and at last I come across with this package from Thrillophilia the trip duration was interesting for 11-days and the booking price too was affordable and really matched with the itinerary they planned for me I have no idea about the place I depend on everything on the team...They even ensured that they will provide full support throughout, I went to this place I get picked up by the professional staff, easy checked-in at the hotels, they truly available for me the entire trip...All the day programs went smoothly as planned, transfers were well-maintained and on-time...They truly fulfilled their promise...Will definitely continue with your service.
Rated : 5.0
I contacted Thrillophilia to plan for South Korea and HongKong. I trust them as all the trip I had from them since now was always a good one...I am glad that the itinerary they shared with me was interesting though and it blew us away... We had a great sightseeing tour in Hong Kong, a full-fun trip to Disneyland, an amazing cable-car-ride and the view was unforgettable, fun ferry-ride, amazing nightlife, full options of foods, and the people there were welcoming...and much more unbelievable experience... all-over the hotels were nice, the transport was good, and the team was super great...Thanks :)
Rated : 4.0
The team were responsive when I was trying to book the vacation, they were quick to answer to all my questions, the team took care of us over the entire duration of our trip ( 11-days ) we felt safe the entire trip, the itinerary was satisfying...all arrangements were nicely arranged...our highlights were Hong Kong, Macau, and Nami Island. The whole team involved on our trip was friendly, polite, and respectful. I would heartedly recommend them to anyone traveling to South Korea.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.