Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity: About the Macau Tower Sky Jump Famed as the iconic activity the Macau Tower Sky Jump, increases the tourist count of this south coast of China. This tower is also known as the Macau tower convention and entertainment center, this is an exceptional spot to have a fun-filled day outing with your loved ones. Standing at a height of 1019 ft over the earth, this tower serves as an observation deck which extends amazing views along with restaurants, and a whole lot more of recreation spots
- Jump off from the same platform as that of bungee and descend down from an elevation of 233m.
- This is a less scary activity than bungee jumping and you can free fall in an upright position all the way down.
- In the Macau Tower Sky Jump, you will be harnessed by a cable wire and then you can descend down for the 17 seconds.
- Make sure that you land comfortably on your ground as the flight will make your adrenaline pump up
- In the end, you will also receive a certificate, membership card and a jumper t-shirt which is included in the package.You can also buy the photos and videos as a souvenir of the activity.
Each thing is available here, from the Skywalk X to the malls and drama shows this place has everything on the premises and is perfect to tour with your friends and family. At this site, you can experience a wide spectrum of adventure-filled activities like Bungee jumping, tower climbing, and multiple others which will add up to the Macau trip. Macau Tower Sky Jump price is quite decent and can be booked by anyone. Additionally, the tower signifies its position in the World Federation of great towers and is a place that you should definitely visit. If you are seeking for an action-packed day, then this is your place to be.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-7:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 10:00am-10:00pm
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-9:00pm
- Friday-Sunday: 10:00am-10:00pm
About the Activity:
About the Macau Tower Sky Jump
Famed as the iconic activity the Macau Tower Sky Jump, increases the tourist count of this south coast of China. This tower is also known as the Macau tower convention and entertainment center, this is an exceptional spot to have a fun-filled day outing with your loved ones. Standing at a height of 1019 ft over the earth, this tower serves as an observation deck which extends amazing views along with restaurants, and a whole lot more of recreation spots
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The staff was very cool and friendly, they made us forgot about the height & enjoyed the jump....will come back again for bungee jump next time.
At the Macau Tower Sky Jump, one can participate in the sky jumping from a height of 233 metres. It is a lifetime of an experience to face one’s fear and undergo the 17 seconds descend before slowing down and landing on one’s feet. One can also opt to participate in the Bungee jumping, Skywalk and Tower climb available at Macau tower apart from watching the spectacular 360-degree view of the neighbouring areas.
The weight limit for participants taking part in sky jumping is between 40kg – 125kg including the harness.
The Macau Tower Sky Jump can be accessed throughout the year however the activity is dependant on certain factors related to climatic and technical factors.
Macau Tower Sky Jump is on Level 61, Observation Deck of Macau Tower.
Macau Tower can also be approached by Taxi/Bus: 9A, 18, 21, 23, 32 and 26.
There is a free shuttle bus between Studio City, Macau Ferry Terminal, Altira, Macau city centre, Taipa city centre, MGM Cotai.
While the minimum age limit is 10 years and above, the participant also needs to fit in the harness to be able to jump. Participants between the age group of 10-17 years must provide written authorization from parents.
Macau Tower admission ticket
AJ Hackett International membership card (20% discount worldwide and discounts at F&B outlets at Macau Tower)
AJ Hackett Macau Tower exclusive Jumpers Only t-shirt (only if you complete the jump)
Videos & photos in USB
FREE Skywalk experience
Exclusive free snack and drink
The Macau Tower Sky Jump does allow children above the age of 10 years. Children need to fit in the harness and children between 10-17 years of age need to give written authorization from their parents on their participation.
Bungee jumping is an activity that involves jumping from a tall structure while connected to a large elastic cord. The tall structure is usually a fixed object such as a building, bridge or crane, but it is also possible to jump from a movable object. In a Skyjump, the body is secured with a special hip and chest strap, it is attached to 3 high strength ropes. A reduction gearbox ensures that braking is slowed approximately 10metres above the ground. In contrast to Bungee jumping, the body is not thrown back up again. The body is therefore charged only slightly.
There 2 different types of packages available at Macau Tower Sky Jump.
- The exclusive weekday sky jump full package: Includes a Skywalk with free drinks and snacks on weekdays along with the experience of a Sky Jump.
- The Exclusive weekend sky jump full package: Includes a Skywalk with free drinks and snacks on weekends along with an exhilarating experience of a Sky Jump.
The Macau Tower Sky Jump Price is inclusive of the Macau Tower admission tickets, Photos and videos in USB, AJ Hackett International membership card offering 20% discounts worldwide, Exclusive jumpers only T-shirt and a sky jump eCertificate.
Please check in 30minutes before the specified time in the tickets and redeem your eVoucher at the AJ Hackett T1 counter to register yourself for the Sky Jump.
The operational days and hours are as follows:
September to June:
Monday to Thursday: 10.30am - 7.30pm
Friday: 10.00am – 9.00pm
Saturday and Sunday 10.00am-10.00pm
July to August:
Monday to Thursday: 10.00am – 9.00pm
Friday to Sunday: 10.00am – 10.00pm
The Macau Tower is 388 metres or 1109 feet tall if measured from the ground level to the highest point of the tower. The MACAU TOWER SKY JUMP organised by AJ Hackett is performed at a height of 233 metres.
Sky jump is absolutely safe if conducted with proper technique and safety measures. The open-air leap requires certain gadgets and cables being operated by skilled, trained and certified organisations or individuals
After the completion of the Sky Jump at Macau Tower, one will receive a Sky Jumper T-shirt from AJ Hackett, photos and videos in a USB, An AJ Hackett International membership card with 20% worldwide discounts and on F&B at Macau Towers, free skywalk experience with drinks and snacks.
Apart from the Sky jump, there are several activities one can indulge in at Macau Towers. One can opt to participate in Bungee jumping, Skywalk, Tower climb or also spend time having a spectacular 360degree view of the neighbouring area.
- Participants must be between 40-125kg including the harness.
- The minimum age of a child should be 10 years and above and fit into the harness.
- Jumpers must remove the glasses before they participate in the Sky jump however contact lenses will not cause any trouble.
- Participant must inform the Sky Jump officials of any medical condition like pregnancy, Blood pressure, vertigo, spine related, neurological disorder, epilepsy, dislocations or any other chronic ailments.
- In case the nerves get the better of you before you take the 233metres leap, persuade a friend to tag along to take the plunge together and give company to each other.
- Please be noted that the activity timelines could vary due to weather, equipment, maintenance or safety protocol.
- No cancellations or refunds will be entertained for this particular activity.
- The activity date or time may change in case of any climatic condition or signals received by the meteorological department indicating severe storms, heavy rainfall, lightning or a typhoon.
- You may contact Call +835 8988 8656 for weather confirmation. You will be informed with options on alternative dates and time for the booking.
There’s no freefall but it’s still an unbelievably fast one-way drop that will take you to the ground in a breathless 17 seconds!
It is recommended to wear loose fitted clothing during the activity to keep oneself comfortable. Girls are advised not to wear skirts and rely on tracks and tops. However, a fully covered jumpsuit will be offered by the organisers before participating in the activity.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.