Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Stayed at the beautiful Kumarakom Lake Resort that is a charm in itself and also experienced several water activities. The resort also has a Ayurveda S...
Kumarakom Lake Resort is one of the most exotic location that i resided in on my vacation in Kerala. The property has an impressive unique design. Tota...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Stayed at the beautiful Kumarakom Lake Resort that is a charm in itself and also experienced several water activities. The resort also has a Ayurveda Spa where my experience was exceptional and soothing. All these activities, stay and meals were a part of the deal that I grabbed from the website of Thrillophilia at hefty discounts.
Rated : 5.0
Kumarakom Lake Resort is one of the most exotic location that i resided in on my vacation in Kerala. The property has an impressive unique design. Totally worth the price.
1. Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary: Located at a distance of 2.1 KM from Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala, this bird sanctuary is known for being home to around 300 species of different birds and animals.
The sanctuary lies on the shores of Vembanad river, thus offering numerous scenic views. The best time to visit this place is early in the morning, and you can easily find local transportation service around here.
2. Aruvikkuzhi Waterfall: Just an hour-long drive from Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala will take you towards this cascading waterfall famous as a picnic spot. The falls can be best enjoyed around the monsoons when they are in their best flow; thus, you can play around the gushing stream and play in its pool.
3. Bay Island Driftwood Museum: Located at a walking distance from Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala, is a driftwood sculpture museum and is undoubtedly one of its kind. The museum holds numerous antiques made by wood masters including sculptures of animals and landscapes.
Some unique features of Kumarakom Lake Resort include:
- The resort lies close to numerous tourist attractions of the town, making it easy for its guests to indulge in various sightseeing tours.
- From an infinite swimming pool accompanied by a jacuzzi to a restaurant serving multi-cuisine dishes, the resort has it all.
- For a calm as well as rejuvenating holiday, the Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala offers ayurvedic spas and numerous treatments.
- A perfect place for a destination wedding, this resort has a banquet too where you can celebrate many functions, parties and get-togethers along the pristine lake.
- For the adventure enthusiasts, the Kumarakom Lake Resort is loaded with activities to try your hands on. Activities like fishing, pottery, water sports, sunset cruise rides and boating can be enjoyed here without any hassle.
Some activities which can be enjoyed at Kumarakom Lake Resort include:
1. Speed boat and Banana boat rides: Since the lake surrounds the resort on its side, you can traverse it by riding many kinds of boats.
2. Enjoy Sunset: The resort hosts a sunset cruise every day in the evening in which you can take a tour of the lake and enjoy the panoramic scenery of the sunset.
3. Birdwatching: The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary lies close to the resort, and you can enjoy numerous tours towards the thick woods to marvel at the colourful wildlife. With around 300 species of birds, spotting one is very easy here.
4. Cycling and walking tours: One of the best ways to enjoy the scenery of a specific place is to opt for a walking or a cycling tour. The Kumarakom Lake Resort is surrounded by numerous such terrains loaded with local flora and fauna where you can indulge in such activities.
The complementary facilities provided by the Kumarakom Lake Resort include:
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival.
- The rate of the Houseboat consists of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on a fixed menu basis.
- Traditional tea and snacks every evening at the Thattukada”.
- Cultural program in the evenings.
- One-hour sunset cruise every evening.
- Health Club and indoor games.
- 32 Inch Television.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Bath Amenities such as soaps, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer along with a dental and shaving kit.
- Cotton robes for use at the resort.
- Bath, Hand and Face Towels. Pool Towels for use at the pool.
- Wall-mounted makeup mirror and hairdryer.
- Electronic safe.
- Complimentary tea/coffee makers, tea bags and coffee and sugar sachets are replenished once a day.
- Two bottles packaged drinking water.
- Assorted Indian Newspapers.
- Shoeshine kit and bathroom slippers.
- Use of pool and fitness centre.
- Housekeeping service twice daily.
To reach Kumarakom Lake Resort from the airport, you can opt for the paid pickup service directly from the resort. A comfortable ride will be provided and waiting for you to arrive at the airport. The Cochin International airport is located at a distance of 72.4 KM from the resort, and you can also find local transportation easily from outside the airport.
Yes, the resort offers numerous ayurvedic treatments, some of them are:
1. Rejuvenation Massage: This is a 60-minute prolonged therapy to help in relieving muscles and clearing the skin.
2. Shirodhara: The therapy includes a stream of lukewarm oil running on the body and calming the nerves. This is believed to reduce mental tension, insomnia and relieve stress.
3. Ksheer Dhara: In this therapy, a stream of hot milk is dropped on the body, which helps in relaxation of muscles, removes dead skin and brightens the skin.
4. Takradhara: In this therapy, a stream of buttermilk is flown on the forehead, which results in cooling the body temperature and rejuvenates the skin. This one is recommended if you have dandruff or any other hair related problems.
5. Chavitti Uzhichil: This therapy is only for men, and in this massage is given using feet. The treatment is usually famous among athletes and sportspersons as it increases flexibility.
Some of the room amenities which can be enjoyed at Kumarakom Lake Resort include:
- 32 Inch Television with satellite channels
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Bath Amenities such as soaps, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer along with a dental and shaving kit
- Cotton robes for use at the resort
- Bath, Hand and Face Towels. Pool Towels for use at the pool
- Wall-mounted makeup mirror and hairdryer
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary tea/coffee makers
- Two bottles packaged drinking water
- Assorted Indian Newspapers
- Shoeshine kit and bathroom slippers
- Use of pool and fitness centre
- Housekeeping service twice daily – morning cleaning and evening turndown service.
Yes, the Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala houses a multi-cuisine restaurant which serves numerous tasteful delicacies. From Mughlai to Chinese and from north Indian to traditional Kerala cuisine, every famous delicacy can be relished here.
Some famous dishes you can try here include the duck curry, Christian duck roast, Iddiappams, Tamarrapam and many more. All the food served here is freshly made by some of the excellent chefs and served by the most hospitable staff.
Some property amenities which can be availed at the resort include:
- Infinity swimming pool
- Multi-cuisine restaurants
- Tea Shop
- Speciality dining area
- Doctor consultations
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Conference room
- Fitness centre
- Business centre
- Activities on the lake
- Free WiFi service
- Airport and railway station transfers
- Houseboat ride facilities.
Yes, the Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala has an infinite swimming pool offering you an illusion as if you are enjoying a dip in the lake. The pool is open and surrounded by lush greenery on one side and an inviting jacuzzi on the other. The whole experience around the pool and jacuzzi is scenic as well as relaxing.
Yes, Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala offers its all guests with a pair airport and railway station pick up and drop off facility.
No, the resort does not have a parking area.
The types of rooms available at Kumarakom Lake Resort include:
1. Presidential Suites: Includes everything, from the private pool to a courtyard and occupancy of three at a time, either one adult and two children or two adults accompanied by a child.
2. Heritage Lake Villas With Private Pool: Has a personal plunge pool with a view of the lake and capacity of four occupants, either two adults and two children or three adults and a single child.
3. Heritage Villas With Private Pool: Has a private pool and jacuzzi and has a capacity of four occupants, either two adults and two children or three adults and a child.
4. Meandering Pool Villas: This duplex villa has a maximum capacity of three occupants, either three adults or two adults and a child.
5. Luxury Pavilion Rooms: Has a capacity of a maximum of four occupants, either three adults and one child, two adults and two children or one adult and three children.
6. Houseboat: Perfect for a couple, has an occupancy of two adults and a child at a time.
No, the resort does not provide an open bar; however, a minibar is available in its suites.
Yes, the resort has a unique seafood bar - Vembanad, where you can relish numerous delicacies like whole fishes and prawns.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.