Quad biking In Bali Highlights
- Enjoy the spectacular countryside scenery of Bali while perched on an ATV or a quad bike
- Pass through some of the most amazing terraced rice fields that bring in views you have never seen before
- Visit the Puputan Margarana that holds a lot of historical significance and also the Pura Luhur Batukaru temple
Quad biking In Bali Overview
Nothing better than witnessing Bali while going up and down the hill through muddy and dry tracks both on an ATV or a quad bike! If you have had enough of the beaches here, it is then time to pass through the spectacular countryside scenery, terraced rice fields, and also visit the Margarana, Batukaru temple, and more in this 6-hour adventure.
About the activity:
- Get ready to explore the most exotic side of Bali, the combination of Jeep tour and ATV/quad bike ride.
- You will be picked up from any hotel in Nusa Dua, Ubud and Sanur area at around 8.00 AM, and in Kuta area at around 8.30 AM.
- It is then time to enjoy driving on the openable roof 4X4 Jeep through spectacular countryside scenery, terraced rice fields, wet, muddy and dry track, rivers, up and down hill, and more.
- Visit Margarana, Batukaru temple, and feel the real off-road adventure with ATV/quad bikes, up and down hill through the breathtaking scenery of largest terraced paddy in Bali.
- Take a jeep tour in Margarana to see the monument of Puputan Margarana.
- Do not miss out enjoying the Indonesian lunch before winding up the trip at around 02:00 PM.
- Every piece of equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use to maintain utmost hygiene and safety.
Select Package Option
Quad Biking In Bali(Afternoon)
Quad Biking In Bali(Morning)
More Details about Quad biking In Bali
Know Before You Go for Quad biking In Bali
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 5 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.