Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
If you are looking for a fantasy place than this is a must-try. The way this resort is designed is worth seeing. I have visited with my family. We like...
The resort is lovely, overlooking Almora town and the valley. Mornings are especially beautiful. A nature walk in the Almora woods was refreshing. I li...
Resort Location: Binsar, Almora
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Underlying beauty & the rustic charm Imperial Heights Binsar makes it one of the most dreamy destination in India along the Himalayas. The usage of mud, stone and pine logs are quite evident in the beautiful structure. The resort incredibly splendid with the breathtaking views related to the depth of the Valley, the grandeur of the imposing peaks, and clear sight of well-lit Almora town during the evening.
More conveniences include round the clock room service, laundry and dry cleaning services, parking, porter, and a travel desk. The retreat takes proper care of hygiene and sanitation with room-service and daily housekeeping. Sanitization is done every day to ensure the utmost care and personal safety of the guests.
Highlights of Imperial Heights Binsar:
1. Accomodation in Imperial King Room with complimentary breakfast
2. Flat @ 20% Off on Restaurant Service
3. Complimentary Nature Walk in the Almora woods
How to reach the Imperial Heights Binsar?
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
If you are looking for a fantasy place than this is a must-try. The way this resort is designed is worth seeing. I have visited with my family. We liked our accommodation-spacious and clean. At the evening we have enjoyed a lot with bonfire and played the indoor games which were well maintained. I really appreciate the staff for that. Booking it from Thrillophilia has given me the best deals with discounted prices as compared to all the websites.
Rated : 5.0
The resort is lovely, overlooking Almora town and the valley. Mornings are especially beautiful. A nature walk in the Almora woods was refreshing. I liked my time at the resort. Well, spend 2 days.
Some special features of Imperial Heights Binsar include:
- The resort lies at a height of approximately 2100 metres above the sea leve, thus offers many fascinating and panoramic views of the city below it and the hills around it.
- From an in house restaurant to a kids playground and indoor games, the Imperial Heights Binsar is the perfect place to stay if travelling with family and friends.
- For the fun and adventure lovers, the resort lies close to numerous famous tourist spots like the Binsar Wildlife sanctuary and eco parks, thus you can enjoy hassle free tours.
- Be it the comfortable rooms or the friendly environment, the Imperial Heights Binsar aims to offer a home like experience.
Some popular attractions close to Imperial Heights Binsar are:
1. Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary: Located at a distance of 16.8 KM from Imperial Heights Binsar, this sanctuary is located in the Himalayas and on the top of Jhandi Dhar Hills. Home to innumerable species of flora and fauna and many rare species of animals, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary is the perfect place if you want to indulge in nature photography or animal spotting tours.
2. Simota Eco Park: Also known as the deer park, Simota Eco Park is located at a distance of 5.6 KM from the resort and is easily accessible. A famous place for evening picnics, this park is home to an array of local flora and fauna which further fill its surroundings with hundreds of colours.
3. Almora Bazaar: Visiting any new place and missing a session of shopping is not done. WHile you stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, it will take just 20 minutes to visit the grandest market of the town to shop for various local goodies. From handmade items to clothes and jewellery, here you can find many souvenirs to take back home.
The activities which can be enjoyed at Imperial Heights Binsar include:
1. Indoor Games: At Imperial Heights Binsar you will get a chance to try your hands on numerous fun filled activities like Billiards, Table tennis, carrom, chess and other board Games.
2. Play with the little ones: The resort comprises a beautiful kids play area where you can enjoy some fun filled evenings with your kids. From swings to slides, the play area is dotted with many joyous rides.
3. Sightseeing tours: Imperial Heights Binsar is close to many famous tourist attractions like Jageshwar Temple, Binsar Wildlife sanctuary and many more. You can easily enjoy hassle free sightseeing tours to these spots.
4. Shopping: The grandest market of the town lies just at a distance of a few kilometres from the resort, thus you can enjoy shopping at minimal prices.
Yes, the resort does have a restaurant serving multi cuisine dishes. From Indian to Chinese and Continental, all kinds of delicacies can be enjoyed here.
Located at a height of around 2100 metres from the sea level, the Imperial Heights Resort overlooks various fascinating natural vistas. The high standing hills and the shining city in the night offer a very peaceful scenery, thus you can marvel at many great views from here.
At Imperial Heights Binsar, you will be welcomed with a refreshing non-alcoholic drink on your arrival. Once you are settled, you will be offered a buffet North Indian breakfast loaded with some tasty dishes.
You can also avail lunch and dinner at an additional cost. However, if anyone wants to have something other than what is offered, they can hop to the in house restaurant and can indulge in a tasteful journey of multi cuisine dishes.
The room amenities which can be enjoyed at Imperial Heights Binsar include:
- Fresh and Luxurious Linen
- Work stations
- Roomy wardrobes
- Hot/cold water supply
- Bathroom amenities
- 24 hours Room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Kettle
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mineral Water
- Laundry Service
Some property amenities which can be enjoyed at Imperial Heights include:
- Kids play area
- In house multi cuisine restaurant
- Car parking
- Accommodation for a driver
- Access to Indoor games (Billiards,Table Tennis,Carrom,Chess,Ludo etc.)
- 1 Bottle Mineral water
- Open Lawn
- Sitout area
- Room Service
- Power Backup
- Luggage Assistance
- Doctor on Call
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk service.
Yes, the resort has an open car parking area where you can park your personal vehicles without any worry.
Many travellers enjoy visiting Tarikhet (2.3 km) and Pariyadeva Pashan (2.4 km).
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.