Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Amazing experience right from the beginning of the planning & booking which was so easy and smooth... The trip duration, the selected places, timing, a...
We booked this trip for Croatia for 11-Days, the details mentioned in the itinerary were nicely planned which seems interesting for us... The whole tri...
- The coastal city of Croatia is the land of unadulterated nature and historic cities. This beautiful Balkan nation is also popular for its pristine islands, Mediterranean sunshine, and Venetian-era stone buildings. With this strategically crafted Croatia tour package from Thrillophilia, you can explore this surreal Eastern European paradise in just 11 days!
- You will reach Croatia on day 1 of your exotic Croatia tour and spend the rest of your day at leisure.
- On day 2, you will proceed to Dubrovnik for an enthralling city tour. Set fronting the huge Adriatic sea, Dubrovnik is the land of baroque buildings and limestone streets. On your Dubrovnik city tour, you will explore the various shooting locations of the popular show “Game of Thrones”. You will also witness Blackwater Bay by hiking the walls of Lovrijenac Fortress.
- On day 3, you will head to the city of Split. Dalmatia’s largest town, Split is the land of stunning Roman ruins, flavoursome Dalmatian cuisine, and breathtaking sights. After reaching here, you are free to spend the rest of your day at leisure, exploring the city on your own and trying the delectable cuisine.
- Day 4 is reserved for an excursion to Hvar - known for its amazing seafood restaurants, Pakleni, and Brac onboard a Catamaran.
- On day 5 you will travel to Makarska. Surrounded by the Biokovo mountain ranges and the Adriatic sea, Makarska is a small city known for its pristine beaches, pebbled coastline, and turquoise waters. Upon reaching here, you will enjoy leisure time, relaxing and strolling in the quaint streets.
- You will spend day 6 at leisure in Makarska, interacting with the locals, trying the local delicacies, and learning about the religion and culture of the place.
- On day 7, you will proceed to Zadar city. Zadar is known popularly for its serene beaches, rich history, and vibrant nightlife. Once you reach here, you will spend the remaining part of your day at leisure, exploring the best-kept secrets of the wonderful place.
- Day 8 is dedicated to a full-day fun-filled excursion to Plitvice Lakes National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- On day 9, you will head to the city of Zagreb. The capital city of Croatia, Zagreb is known to present the perfect amalgamation of tradition and modernity. After you reach this magical city, you will be free to enjoy the rest of your day as per your personal plans.
- Day 10 is reserved for a full-day joyous excursion to Plitvice Lakes - the largest and oldest national park of Croatia and Rastoke - a beautiful village known for its tranquil train rides. You will also cruise across the serene Kozjak Lake at sunset to soak in the spellbinding panoramic views.
- You will bid Croatia goodbye on day 11 and proceed on your onward journey back to your home country.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Amazing experience right from the beginning of the planning & booking which was so easy and smooth... The trip duration, the selected places, timing, and all were well-planned. The airport pick up was prompt and nice. The hotel they provided to us was neat and clean with the amazing service we get throughout the stay...The day tour in Zadar was wonderful with the popularity of its serene beaches, rich in culture, and the nightlife was absolutely awesome... The UNESCO World Heritage Site was breathtaking, We even covered the largest and oldest national park of Croatia and Rastoke which we witness the different species, Cruise experience was fantastic with the mesmerizing sunset view from there... We get to know the religion, culture, and history of the place. We purchased souvenirs, tried their famous dishes, met nice people and we became friends... Overall this trip was well-organized and the experience was joyous.
Rated : 5.0
We booked this trip for Croatia for 11-Days, the details mentioned in the itinerary were nicely planned which seems interesting for us... The whole trip was safe and our operator and the team were supporting us from time to time during the trip. The trip was hassle-free all the bookings, meals, hotels and tours everything was totally perfect. we were so happy that we missed nothing from the package we booked. The place was truly beautiful with its culture, history, and the place has amazing ancient historical places, and also plentiful of scenics beauty. The experience will be always remembered...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.