Himalayan Glamping Retreat Highlights
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the colossal Birthi waterfall with a nature walk
- Discover the endangered Himalayan birds that will leave you spellbound with it's beauty
- Enjoy the luxury tents stay overlooking the Panchachuli Peaks surrounded by nature
- Hop on the delicious meals will leave your soul satiated after every bite
- The Hilltop Himalayan Glamping Retreat endeavours to provide homely - and to an extent - urban comforts, at 9000 feet above sea level
Himalayan Glamping Retreat Overview
About the Homestay and Nature
Lush rhododendron and deodar forests, towering Himalayan peaks, and beautiful birds come together to call this place the “little Kashmir” - a quaint old town nestled in the beauteous terrains of the Kumaon mountains. The stay offers elegantly appointed luxury tent-style cottages equipped with every comfort, each with a stunning view of the Panchachuli range, set in the silence of a verdant forest.
About its Location & Accessibility:
The homestay is located in Munsyari which is near Rishikesh which can be accessed using public as well as private modes of transportation. The Kathgodam Railway Station. is located 217 km away from the homestay and the railway station has high connectivity. The picturesque drive to the stay just adds to the fun of being on a vacation. You would want to keep your camera handy for this.
About the stay:
The beautiful cottage awaits your presence all laced with modern amenities and views of the mighty Himalayas. Each cottage offers a patio that is just perfect to sit and enjoy the view with a cup of hot beverage in hand or you can make it your workstation for the day.
About common areas:
Some of the common areas of the homestay are a living room, a dining area, a seating area, and a balcony. The guests are requested to treat the home with care.
The packages available are inclusive of a scrumptious and absolutely delectable breakfast. One can also choose to avail of other meals by paying the additional charges or find some restaurant outlet nearby.
Nearby tourist Attractions:
Birthi falls: Spend some time at the magnificent Birthi falls, a 126-meter high waterfall, the perfect setting for a picnic lunch
Milam glacier: If you are a serious trekker, head out to the Milam glacier and the Nanda Devi base camp
Khaliya Top: For less arduous summits, there is the Khaliya top, one of the best treks in the area that is a pristine alpine meadow facing incredible views of the Nandadevi and Nandakot peaks at a lofty 11,500 feet
Hot spring: Soak your feet or take a dip in the natural sulfur hot spring at Madkot
Thamari Kund: Head to the Thamari Kund that is surrounded by paper trees and inhabited by musk deers, a sight for sore eyes
Nanda Devi temple: Do not miss the views from the Nanda Devi temple, a gentle walk from the retreat
Kali temple: The Kali temple at the Kalamuni top, perched at 9500 feet, also boasts of a fabulous peak front setting and the place also doubles up as a favorite skiing point in winter
Due to the pandemic situation safety measure have become a cause of major concern and it has to carry out with utmost importance. The homestay premises will be sanitized before your arrival and all the staff will have their temperature measure and regular sanitization of railings, stairs, etc. There are also sanitization stations place. wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing is compulsory.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced and helpful hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries, you'll receive the help and service with a warm smile.
Tented cottage: Stay in a comfortable and spacious tented cottage equipped with all modern amenities.
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
More Details about Himalayan Glamping Retreat
Know Before You Go for Himalayan Glamping Retreat
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this package.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Keep the surrounding noise-free. Playing music, partying & shouting is strictly not allowed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the stay.
- The network is weak in this area, however, one can still get good 3G/4G connection at certain points.
- The food is prepared by an in-house chef, please share your food preferences well in advance.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- For a hygienic stay, the staff cleans the rooms and the common areas every day.
- The sanitizer dispensers have been placed in all common areas.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Water is scarce and very precious around this area, so conservation is appreciated.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Guests are requested to not bring their pets.
Cottage With Breakfast
Fluffy beds and warm duvets make sure you get your best sleep at night, and hot showers offer natural water from up the mountains and spring to ensure you feel refreshed and reinvigorated.